Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dyed blonde, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Attractive cuban on the shorter side
Recommendation: Yes
  • rico7
  • 03-25-2023, 09:23 AM
I'll start by saying thanks for all the recent reviews in a number of the Tampa/Orlando forums. I haven't been to a strip club in years, primarily because I can't stand the smoke. Is it still really smokey? Also I read about the costs of services after admission, drinks, paying for the VIP area, and tips. Many times this adds up to a crazy amount of money that I can't justify particularly given the environment. I know I'm missing something here...
Yes, Berry thanks for the reviews. I pop into Oz once in a while after a long athletic day and enjoy a couple of drinks and just looking. Don't go backstage much (maybe the occasional 2 for 1 just for a short thrill) but anything more is just too rich for my blood. I stick to the great variety of AMPs around here; at least you can get a decent massage at most.

Thanks guys.

As I am sure you can tell, I enjoy my annual visit to the area as the options to play are much better than at home I always try to visit Oz and Atlantis each time I visit St Pete

• rico7
  • 03-26-2023, 09:54 AM
Great information, and I very much appreciate the thorough and detailed response. Thank you.
Yes, thanks Berry...great info!!
No problem. Hope you have fun.