Its Wednesday Night & time to Rate Dos Hos! {{{Let's Make a Deal Edition}}}

• Toyz
  • 10-15-2014, 06:06 PM
Good evening Hoogars & Johns,

Our regular guest host, Bob Barker {{{WWBBD?}}} is out today attending to some legal issues regarding groping his assistants.

So tonight standing in for our legendary host a man that needs no introduction...

For this round, we are going to change up the voting a bit. Tonight we are going to show you three local & popular Hoogars. Each has a stellar record of reviews. Each has been on the job long enough to get HRB Hoogar Retirement Benefits!

So tonight, we aren't going to vote on rates, you are going to vote on your favorite Austin area MILF!

This is one game where there are no ZONKS! {{{You might find a ZTONK though}}}

Now let us meet our MILFS!

Coming out from behind door #1, she is listed at 5'9" & no weight discussed. Reports a standing age of 40. She has a professional record of 57-0! She claims to be the proprietor of the "Cum in 30 second" club & asks a flat $300 per hourly rate Its CLAIRE SHE BLOWS!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=175071

Some of my favorite comments on CSB's profile

• "I'm fucking Picasso"
  • "If I lowered my rates, I'd have a permanent case of lockjaw"

• FUCKING PICASSO
    Our second MILF in tonights "Let's Make a Hoogar Deal needs not introduction. Hailing from the land where it mainly rains on the planes...
    This MILFs vital stats are 5'4" & 130#. She sports a DDD rack enhanced by Reebok Pump. She states her experience as 47 years on earth. She asks an all inclusive rate of $150 per hour if you will drive to BFE to visit! She has a professional record of 92-0-1. Please welcome from behind Door #2, ROSIEDAIE!
  • Off of her profile my favorite quote is "Love to have Fun and Sex is the most fun thing I can think of, especially giving and having multiple orgasms". http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=9560
  • YES!
    Our third and final MILF of the evening is a bit of an enigma...with a creative profile & loyal fanbase she holds a slot as an Austin legend. Asking for $260 on the hour ($235 in the morning) & Listed at 5'4" & 125#, with a professional record of 87-0, claiming an age of 36, please welcome to "Let's Make a Hoogar Deal" Asian Ann!
    My favorite quote in AA's profile is "I am early, on time or dead"...
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=73998
Ann actually has NATURAL Titties...a rarity amongst Asians as she calls out in her profile..."good for me, good for you"...
So, support or aging MILF community by voting on your favorite Austin MILF!!
They are all so hot. I want 'em all!
Lol very creative... And fun
Toyz, tough choices, having seen 2 of these 3 lovely ladies and only missing out on one big YEZZZZZZZZZZ - which might actually hit too close to home...

I can't help it but being VERY partial to the Lady who introduced me to the Hobby ....
They are all so hot. I want 'em all! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Ah gots ta admit, all three o' them fillies gots sum awf'lly awesumly suk-a-bull lookin' nipperolas. Ah'm a-sportin' a chubby jus' a-thinkin' about rollin' mah lips 'round them l'il stiffies. Yeeeee-haw!
  • Toyz
  • 10-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by digitsman

Originally Posted by Toyz

If my guess is within $100, I win all the showcases, right?

My brain is stuck like a old Commodore 64 trying to process all that sexy info......can't decide..... Ugh.....
  • Toyz
  • 10-15-2014, 09:23 PM
If my guess is within $100, I win all the showcases, right?

My brain is stuck like a old Commodore 64 trying to process all that sexy info......can't decide..... Ugh..... Originally Posted by Kfun12
Fire up that Commodore & you have to beat me 2 out of 3 + the $100 and you get whats behind doors 1,2 & 3....OR

You can have whats under the bag the lovely Cuntsilla is wearing.

That first gurl, I've heard some crazy stories about her and her mad skillz...
  • Toyz
  • 10-15-2014, 10:02 PM
That first gurl, I've heard some crazy stories about her and her mad skillz... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I've heard rumors that shes crazy & quite mad, but I might have got the story twisted.
That first gurl, I've heard some crazy stories about her and her mad skillz... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
"Choosy Mongers Choose Claire".

Damn you Toyz --- If Claire wins the vote, I'm sure that she'll RAISE her rate to $350.

Sitting in the private jet lounge at ABIA, sipping a triple espresso, watching CNBC, jetting off to Malibu for a few days of surfing and golf.

Happy Hobbying!
I would happily divest myself of considerable filthy lucre for any one of these Illustrious Ladies.