who has none or very little fajita meat?

I am not a gynocologist but I prefer pussy with little or no fajita meat. I think this is a nice way to put it. Who

Providers and Hobbyist alike can reply

Thanks
Pardon my ignorance, but wth is fajita meat?
Chilis always skimps on their fajita meat! Hate that!
Reese that was good. I was not expecting that. Hot lips what do you think fajita meat might be labia??
Skirt steak is the best meat for fajitas in my opinion. And Reese you're right about chili's, if I'm in the mood for fajitas I go to Joe T's or Mi Cocina.
Paulina Linda's pussy is very nice! I like the way it looks, feels, and even taste.
used to work with a guy from india that was vegetarian. bunch of us headed up to oklahoma for the funeral of one of our co-workers. we stopped in for lunch at some diner and harry ordered fajitas with no meat. pretty sure it was the first time a vegetarian had been in that establishment... we had a hard time convincing the waitress that poor old harry just didn't eat meat.

JPdM
Pleasure 09 has very small (and cute) labia as I recall.
Labia is a much nicer word.

This is a real prime example of a no win thread... Or locker room material.

It'd be like a woman starting a thread about how much forskin is acceptable. What about the guys who are all forskin? They can't help it.

This will just end with hurt feelings and people crossing other people off their list blah blah blah.

Better topic maybe? I personally would like an ass hat made from one set of labia.
Labia is a much nicer word.

This is a real prime example of a no win thread... Or locker room material.

It'd be like a woman starting a thread about how much forskin is acceptable. What about the guys who are all forskin? They can't help it.

This will just end with hurt feelings and people crossing other people off their list blah blah blah.

Better topic maybe? I personally would like an ass hat made from one set of labia. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
+1! If you don't know the proper term, look it up.
Reese that was good. I was not expecting that. Originally Posted by birdiemaker59
I apologize. I am in one of my goofy moods today.

Skirt steak is the best meat for fajitas in my opinion. And Reese you're right about chili's, if I'm in the mood for fajitas I go to Joe T's or Mi Cocina. Originally Posted by Dmac279
Now, I am really hungry!

No more hijacking... I promise!
i was going to suggest chuy's!!

but, since the OP doesnt have PA, he couldnt ask it in there.
perhaps, "say folks, due to personal preference, i would like to visit with a woman w/ smaller labia majora. who in your experience has such?"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labia_majora

btw, i agree with SPTL, this really is a men's room discussion.

btw, reese, on the border or mi cocina or cantina laredo or ?????
hell, i should just go to reese's!!!!!
Fajita Meat?????
Really!
I want ARBYS for some reason now lmao
I think you just ruined mexican food and sex for me. Thanks...