Manscaping? So what's up down there? Huh... ladies!

Okay, do you ladies prefer a man natural, trimmed, just a patch, or new born new down below?

I personally feel the patch, or new born new, increase my personal mileage.

So what do you ladies think?
carefull, if you want to find out from JOKACZ, it'll cost you $$.5....I sense the makings of a "cash and dash", maybe this post also belongs in an alert section..or possibly a note placed strategicly in the ladies locker room..JK,JK,JK..
  • LynnT
  • 02-09-2011, 09:56 AM
I say at least trim it. I dont care either way as long as its not a big bush. I dont like a nose or mouthful of hair..

Beside if you trim..makes you look bigger.
:Shave your sh*T!!..heheh j/k!! not really though.. Im not down with living the clip of larry david and the "HAIR" caught in his throat...

please be fresh too....thank you...
  • LynnT
  • 02-09-2011, 10:10 AM

please be fresh too....thank you... Originally Posted by anita germane
Yes!

Musty balls.. ick.
"Hair"
a click it

had a provider shave it once.
Oh say can you see my eyes(mmmm think lower), then my hairs to short. Bring back the rug. Whats a hair ball among friends, nothing I say.
Anyone have any good ball shaving tips? I get really nervous down there with a Mach 3 turbo.
Have a provider shave it, or wax it. Then review it. That was the most fun review I ever did, when I had Hunter shave it. You will have to try another provider. She to me she would never do that again. I was good with that, I will never shave it again. But was fun to try it ONCE.
I should offer an on-line course on the subject. I'm about as hairy as they come. My tag line on another site is "Old, Fat and Hairy". Manscapping is not that dificult. Once you get used to it, you will have no more fear than doing your face. You may get a nick now and again, but it heals pretty quickly. I shave the shaft and nut sack daily. Don't let them scare you with the old "Ingrown hair scare". Do you have this problem when you shave the face everyday? I personally don't enjoy flossing when engaged in DATY and can't imagine ladies want to when going down on a guy.
I am not the most endowed guy, so ths lack of hair down there gives (at least to me) the apperance of being just a little bigger.
im looking for a woman in rochester to SHAVE my Pube's
any women here do a good job
I can't see how shaving the pubs can make 1 1/2" look bigger...
  • Doove
  • 02-09-2011, 02:57 PM
I can't see how shaving the pubs can make 1 1/2" look bigger... Originally Posted by jymie
It can when not shaving them makes it look like 1".
  • LynnT
  • 02-09-2011, 04:31 PM
  • jimny
  • 02-09-2011, 07:12 PM
I should offer an on-line course on the subject. I'm about as hairy as they come. My tag line on another site is "Old, Fat and Hairy". Manscapping is not that dificult. Once you get used to it, you will have no more fear than doing your face. You may get a nick now and again, but it heals pretty quickly. I shave the shaft and nut sack daily. Don't let them scare you with the old "Ingrown hair scare". Do you have this problem when you shave the face everyday? I personally don't enjoy flossing when engaged in DATY and can't imagine ladies want to when going down on a guy.
I am not the most endowed guy, so ths lack of hair down there gives (at least to me) the apperance of being just a little bigger. Originally Posted by wantsome

I agree with wantsome! I shave every other day or so while in the shower it's not the tough once you get used to it and most of the ladies really like.
  • MC
  • 02-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Won't it just grow back thicker and fuller and darker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqfSub088jE&NR=1