What's with the photo...

What's with the photo pose I often see, where the lady is lying on her stomach with heels on, and has part of the thong caught in her heel, with her feet up in the air? There's nothing wrong with it, but I am just wondering why its such a popular pose.
  • LynnT
  • 02-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Its a trend.

I personally dont like it because it is "trendy". I like images that dont like like every other girls.
many ladies use the same photog's to do their pictures... and with that many do the same poses. I personally loved the photo when Gabrielle had it up. With the right legs and angle it can be a hot picture. But then there are others that I just dont like how the picture came out.

Plus when ladies go to shoots, many times they have ideas of pictures they want to do from seeing others use it.
I like the pose if the lady has the ass to pull it off. And who has a better behind than Gabrielle?
I agree!!! It helps to have the right toned legs and ass.

Also the thong has to be just the right size as well. I have seen a few where it looks like the thong didn't even fit them/was way too big. Just the right pull makes the picture look hot!!
jokacz answer is under you!!!!!
Is this the beginning of a best booty thread?
one could hope. So what upstate lass has the finest ass. The one sitting on your ahhhhhh sorry mmmm the one your are with. But there is some nice face warmers my way.
Its actually a conspiracy, if you line up all these pictures end to end, the girls are actually "strumming" a tune..and you don't want to play it backwards..