Questions I could not think of where to put

Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Ok let see if this one gets moved to the sand box. "Let's keep these discussions on-topic" refuse to say more on the grounds that I plea the 5th.

Anyways lets get started.

Set up:
I know some providers that got into it after ending marriage to help make ends met, and or for what they never got from MR X. Or soon to be. I even know a few that got in to it to pay lawyer for the divorce.

ok now Mr. Hobby is divorced, or about to become so. What ever the reason she left him is. Even, well he is Mr Hobby.

for latter

Anyways Mr.Hobby finds out his X or about to be is now Mrs provider.

Would you give her a good review?

Would you fess up to your past with her?

Would you see her for p4p?

How would you feel if you found, holly crap she is better at sex than I knew?

providers:

would you let him in if you knew the money was not part of the alimony?

Could he use you as a reference? would it be good?

How would you feel if he seems better at it now?

If you found out his ATF is the one you love doing duo with(open?)?

OSD is nuts
Offshoree... Hmmm that is the first time I think I have ever seen Naughty Nikki sppppeeeechllleess... LOL
Offshoree... Hmmm that is the first time I think I have ever seen Naughty Nikki sppppeeeechllleess... LOL Originally Posted by NIgel007
You never met in person also I see then. deep joke;

When it comes to Smilies, she is not shy. And I did not get one of the 5 or 6 flip off ones. I think if this upset her I would have got the countflip one. And she has never been shy to PM me her likes or dislikes of my posts. None as if yet. So I got the angle/innocent smiley. Well she is a angle. errrrr ya I will stick to that, angle.

Some would say as a bachelor I have no right to post this thread. But one of the many times I ask a girl the big "?". It was a girl I knew at one time was a provider before we dated. I just can not remember if there was ever any p4p long before we dated. But when I asked for her phone number and if I could take her out. I also asked if she wanted my name and number. "Oh, I know all about you" was her answer. And she went out with me for that first date. And we dated a few years. And it was her that told me she was once a working gal. And knew some of the same guys and girls I did from the hobby. So I bet I did p4p with her at one time. That was a few months in. And now both her and I had nothing(or less) to hide. And keep dating for some time after.

Now the time I dated her I do remember. So, would I do it with her for p4p again, yes. And if it was provider deal, not UTR, I would review. Problem, I don't remember as provider. Yet sure I am guilty. So she may have been hotter as a civilian date. But if it was good, then a good review. Now would I fess up to the fact of the past. Wow I'm not sure. errrr want to say yes, really don't know. Maybe in ROS, private, or in PM to a very few. Then she is a ball buster. And would post this fool p4p with what he once got for free. But then we know free can/does cost more than p4p in many ways.

Now if nikki is her daughter, I could use the $$$$$$$$$$ she still owes me.
1. I wouldn't review her
2. I prefer discretion
3. Does p4p = pay for play ? If so the answer would be no

20 Some odd years ago she was great, however people change .... refer back to #2
  • m2244
  • 02-23-2011, 01:31 AM
LOL