Syr ,Bing Buffalo weekend fling ?

Thinking of where to add a stop along my NY tour Please let me know what city is ready to rock with me !!!
but i promise you if i could afford $400/hr and she was in buffalo i would be in. honestly if she did 1/2 for $200 i think i would jump at it just to experience a body like that once in my life. i hope she comes here and the guys who have the $ see her because it would be nice to see buffalo guys walking around with aa smile ear to ear
Thinking of where to add a stop along my NY tour Please let me know what city is ready to rock with me !!! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
FWIW, I had a date and time agreed on a few months back but never got the details where to meet or any response to numerous confirmationemails. As I recall, I think she was returning from abroad and it's quite possible her flights were messed up and forced a change of plans. It would have been nice to get some sort of notice that things fell through, though.
Sorry Last Time I was intown I as stuck in a few snow storms both going + coming from Ca , Please email me and l will def make up for my mistake when I get to your town xoxox
Hi hon, if you can do a daytime, Mon-Fri, I'm a guaranteed Binghamton appt!
Sorry Boys the snow just keeps messing with me !! New dates around St Pattys Day ! Will post next week .Enjoy the weather + stay warm!