Rochester/Buffalo/Syracuse/Albany

Hey guys! Sorry for my lack of replies lately. Last Wednesday night I got really sick. To the point, I was throwing up 2 days straight....lost 20lbs and counting and this weekend my family and I felt it was best for me to be admitted into one of Rochester's finest hospitals.

My mom brought my laptop today but I limited time to even be on it, not to mention I am not really feeling up to being online. Been very tired/weak. 3 iv's and lots of tests.... I am hoping to be out by tomorrow!

I wanted to say that I am so sorry I missed my trip Buffalo and couldn't inform you all in advanced, and as for the other cities I had planned to visit in the next week I am going to have to cancel as well. I need to get back to better health!
Brooke I sure hope you get well soon

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Brooke. I am so sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you get well soon. I am sure your fans will wait for you.
Thinking of you
Ron
Get better soon, was just wondering why she had been so quiet.
Brooke - Please take care and I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure that many people are sending their regards and have you in their thoughts. Get well soon.
  • Laker
  • 03-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Hey BB, Glad to see you are on the mend!! We've missed you!
  • Chloe
  • 03-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Take care of yourself !! My offer still stands, if you need anything at all while you are there call me!!
get better
Here's to a quick recovery!
Hope you feel better soon hun!
Brooke, please take care of yourself and ...

Brooke, I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Always,
Liz

Fellas, get ready to stock a pantry....

:--)
Oh my Brooke, If you need anything when you get home, Im just a hop,skip and a jump away. I make the best chicken soup..
  • cnym
  • 03-01-2011, 06:35 PM

Sending happy thoughts your way so you’ll feel better soon

Wow, that sucks. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Let me know if I can do anything to help out, neighbor!