My Eccie account was hacked

Please disregard any pms from me begging for money for my sick sister. I was obviously hacked this morning.
Thank you for the generous offers, however I am financially stable and well! Lol

I've changed my email and Eccie passwords. Anything else I should do? I've never been hacked before.
I've been having a hard time logging in as well. Several times I've tried logging in it would tell me it was locked because of too many failed attempts with a wrong password. Likely someone trying to brute force their way into my account.
Shit I already sent $600 to ur PayPal account
Just came looking for this thread specifically. I know you'd never call me babe like that
Shit I already sent $600 to ur PayPal account Originally Posted by PeterBota
Cha ching! My ploy is working.
Seriously though, this shit is ridiculous. Somebody else just got a message from me. It's not me folks!!
Just came looking for this thread specifically. I know you'd never call me babe like that Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I'd call you babe all day and all night!
I told you "password" wasn't a good choice.
So the free session that was being offered WASN'T legit?? That's some BS
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2017, 08:53 AM
So the free session that was being offered WASN'T legit?? That's some BS Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I was promised the same free session
I had issues logging in also. I get the massage stating try again in 15 min because I failed to login 5 times. I had no problem from mobile login. I wonder I need do anything...
Free sessions for everyone! NOT!!

This is frustrating. Clients are still getting messages. My 630pm whom I've seen twice before even cancelled on me. Acting put off even after I explained to him the situation and that it wasn't me who had sent the messages. He said I'll catch you next time...ummm no you won't actually. I'm good.
Free sessions for everyone! NOT!!

This is frustrating. Clients are still getting messages. My 630pm whom I've seen twice before even cancelled on me. Acting put off even after I explained to him the situation and that it wasn't me who had sent the messages. He said I'll catch you next time...ummm no you won't actually. I'm good. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Clients are still getting messages meaning someone is still sending messages under your screen name? Or They're just now getting around to seeing/responding to the messages you've sent? More precise information you can give the faster this can be resolved.
That I am not sure of. Good question. Lack of feedback has crippled my efforts to solve this mystery. Seems like staff need not be bothered by my petty whore issues either.
That I am not sure of. Good question. Lack of feedback has crippled my efforts to solve this mystery. Seems like staff need not be bothered by my petty whore issues either. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
To be fair this is more of a 'your' issue. Couple things to keep in mind:

- If you had a strong password (like P4sSw0rd4321!) then you probably have a more severe underlying issue which you need to look into.
- If your password was weak (like password1234) then you probably just had someone guess/force it and changing it to something strong will likely solve the problem.
- If you shared your Eccie password with other things, like email, other logins, etc. then you need to change them to something strong and DIFFERENT than each other (cumbersome, I know).

Strong password tip: pick a password you like, then "shift" it one direction or the other. Let's say your password is BBW123!, shifting that 1 key (on your keyboard) right = NNE234@, something far less obvious.
It is definitely MY issue. You are correct