Salary Caps

Ok...I think I might have been in the hobby too long (inflation-wise) when a provider asks for around $200 for a 30 minute session.
Ok...I think I might have been in the hobby too long (inflation-wise) when a provider asks for around $200 for a 30 minute session. Originally Posted by doubleb96
Sweetie, it’s not the hobby, you’re just in the wrong lobby... head down the street to the no-tell motel ...

You should be thankful you are not in LA, NYC, SF, Miami, etc ya cheap mfer.
Ok...I think I might have been in the hobby too long (inflation-wise) when a provider asks for around $200 for a 30 minute session. Originally Posted by doubleb96
While I personally agree, you will get a lot of white knights with statements like the one above telling you to basically get over it. Bottom line, do as I and many, many others do … just pass them by, take your time, find someone you like in your price range and hobby on. I respect a woman’s rates and realize she is free to charge what she feels she’s worth. At the same time, if and only if, I feel she is worth the rate being asked, will I pay it. In the end it is her business and your money, and with some, even for reasons beyond this conversation, never the two shall meet.
Sweetie, it’s not the hobby, you’re just in the wrong lobby... head down the street to the no-tell motel ...

Originally Posted by lizshue81
Best response ever! Difference between Dollar store and Targer. I prefer Target
Yeah this topic has been beat to death.

One answer, make more money. Yes, yes, I know, money is not the issue. It's the principality of the thang.

Pussy sets the price. And for every one of us hard legs who decides to "pass" because of the OPP (what some would call Over Priced Pussy), there are plenty who will and do.

Now go find some of that Thrift Store Pussy and post a review so all of us hard legs can go shopping.
  • Old-T
  • 01-09-2018, 10:08 AM
I understand what you are saying, but prices go up for almost everything. I know a couple economists who also play in this world. They did a study a while back and an underground research article compairing rate if inflation over a 30 year period.

Their conclusion: the price of commercial sex has inflated less than many other things: education, trucks,
health care, housing (obviously this is regionally variable), and fine dining (not sure of their definition of "fine dining").
Thank you for both the reply and advice. I do respect providers' rates. Looking st lizshue81's profile and rates, I'd shell out her rate. But the @$$hole with one review that replied after her has no oopinion in my mind. His hobby seems to be just chiming in on the opinions of others, boasting (about himself), and stock tips. Again, thanks for the "useful" comment.
Salary cap....

Wtf is this the NFL?
Lol..outstanding! I've seen her (Tammie) and love the service she provides. Good call
I have to agree with Old-T. The real sham is in 1972 a Chevy pickup cost $3000 and a piece of ass was 20. Now the truck will set you back 30 times that much. At that rate a piece of ass would be $500-$600
Just remember, women have half the money and ALL the pussy.
$90,000 for a truck.
where the fuck are you buying your trucks at ?
$90,000 for a truck.
where the fuck are you buying your trucks at ? Originally Posted by knotty man
Not quite $90,000 but Ford is close to it.
I love that! So true