NCNS BobbieThrills4u

Bobbie had good TCB right up until the moment she went radio silent on me. Her phone was broken, which she warned me of, a couple of days before our appointment so everything was done over PM. However, she was always prompt and friendly in her replies. I live in Fort Worth so it was an hour drive for me. I get to incall about 10 minutes early so I PM her and told her to let me know when she was ready. I never heard from her again. I waited 30 minutes, pm one last time, then split.

I sent her an additional pm yesterday evening checking if everything was ok. She logged on after that pm so I know she had a chance to read my messages. I still haven’t heard so much as an apology. Look, I know things happen but that was a two hour waste of time for me. Oh well, moving on now.
Wow
In the interest of transparency, Bobbie did reach out to me just now with a sincere apology, explanation and discounted session.
It is good you got an apology, but If I have to drive an hour to get to a provider it has been my experience to have a plan B. Unless you just enjoy a horny drive.
sorry to hear that OP.. nothing worse than wasting time like that..