No honor among thieves

So, those who saw my recent thread "Mea Culpa" and screaming "name her" can piss right off. The young lady was communicating and trying to make it right.

I made another mistake. Two guys on this site asked for her name through PM. I thought I should give it to them. I did.

At least one of them then proceeded to call her and try to make hay out of doing her a favor. so pathetic. Now she has gone off the reservation.

I'll write off the 300 and lesson learned, I hope, both in paying in advance (inadvertently) and in trusting fellow hobbyist. I guess it's every-man for himself around here.

Of course I'll keep the screen shots of our chats in a safe place as well as the records from CASH APP. Just in case she starts blowing things up.

No honor among thieves, or whores or whore-mongers, evidently.
Nothing, and I mean nothing is sacred in The Men's Lounge, by PM, by text or even the old fashioned way phone call. I mean nothing. Everyone should no this by now.

Everyone should know this with the way the social media has morphed into what it is.

Sorry your shared information did not remain confidential. Bummer man
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2019, 03:58 PM
Post your screenshots in hers and other hobby related social media places, they'll eat it up and go on for months on this

These guys are as loyal as their next male explosion and a lot of these women have mandles and pussy tricks that go with all ML info. Don't dream about loyalty around here
Post your screenshots in hers and other hobby related social media places, they'll eat it up and go on for months on this

These guys are as loyal as their next male explosion and a lot of these women have mandles and pussy tricks that go with all ML info. Don't dream about loyalty around here Originally Posted by BLM69
Do not post screen shots of private communications. If you do, you will be banned for violating the rules. Do not listen to BLM.

Sorry you were betrayed and the chick went ape-shit on you. Chalk it up as a learning lesson.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Name the 2 pieces of shit that sold you out
Name the 2 pieces of shit that sold you out Originally Posted by PussySnob
I agree name those 2 WKs aka Hyenas that wanted a Scooby snack!

They should be shun away fed to the lions and stumped by the elephants!!!

Also you just name the gal already we all told you it was going to happen from both sides the guys and the ladies...
There was no reason to start another useless thread on the topic of you getting scammed.
I agree name those 2 WKs aka Hyenas that wanted a Scooby snack!

They should be shun away fed to the lions and stumped by the elephants!!!

Also you just name the gal already we all told you it was going to happen from both sides the guys and the ladies... Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
I agree 100% with Fozzie & PussySnob. Name the two WKs and name the provider as well so we can avoid her.
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2019, 05:24 PM
Do not post screen shots of private communications. If you do, you will be banned for violating the rules. Do not listen to BLM.

Sorry you were betrayed and the chick went ape-shit on you. Chalk it up as a learning lesson.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Originally Posted by slubby
But social media is not our forum so listen to BLM
Best advice I can offer is this : name the people that need to be named then move on and don’t look back at either thread ever again nor reply to any of the comments . You’ll be feeding people trolling you or feeding those who relish in your misfortune and/or bad decisions. We’ve all made bad choices when we’ve hobbied. Some of the very men teasing you have made even dumber mistakes ......like rental car dumb if you can comprehend that at all ....you know who you are ...sirry not picking on you was just a really good example

Do not post screenshots of anything you’ll only find yourself in a bigger mess than you already have

Posting screenshots of private communications isn’t a bannable offense in itself (unless you point out when you receive the points for doing so) but posting screenshots with certain info can get you banned ie: her phone number if it’s not published anywhere online already , her real name or anything that can tie her to her real name

Op I think you’ve learned a valuable lesson....I told you so is not in order nor appropriate imo

People will become your best friend for as long as it takes if they think it will get them more insider info
One more lesson just in case you are unsure : there are NO secrets in the hobby
Best advice I can offer is this : name the people that need to be named then move on and don’t look back at either thread ever again nor reply to any of the comments . You’ll be feeding people trolling you or feeding those who relish in your misfortune

Do not post screenshots of anything you’ll only find yourself in a bigger mess than you already have Originally Posted by Analeese
Great advise Analeese!!!

And thank you for being one of the few ladies that has provided this guy with some good advise as to what to do in this situation.
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2019, 05:41 PM
Great advise Analeese!!!

And thank you for being one of the few ladies that has provided this guy with some good advise as to what to do in this situation. Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
Sounds like encouraging for providers who steal to keep doing in it to me, lets call it what it is. This is the reason they keep stealing from guys, no one is messing up their business. Put the thief on blast! OP was nice enough to pre-pay and got robbed
OP has no backbone, what makes you think he'll name anybody? He just likes attention
Sounds like encouraging for providers who steal to keep doing in it to me, lets call it what it is. This is the reason they keep stealing from guys, no one is messing up their business. Put the thief on blast! OP was nice enough to pre-pay and got robbed Originally Posted by BLM69
If you see what she typed she said to name the people that need to be named then move on with his life. Instead OP is over here crying yet again on a different thread about the same issue he already had 3 pages going on on his 1st go around about this situation.

Now he was not nice he was dumb call a spade a spade!

Instead of wallowing in his own self-pity for a dumb mistake he did for not using cash and then not naming the gal or telling 2 hyenas her name that went and told her what happen. OP should give up names of the gal and the 2 WKs.

But at this point I think OP just wants to have us all post yet again for him to not give up any names this thread is déjà vu of his 1st thread about this issue.
  • L.A.
  • 07-29-2019, 08:03 PM
OP you're too old and have been on here too long to be this naïve. This post and the original post just SMDH. If you ever wanted a chance to begin with you never would have made that first useless post.