Bet alot of folks are having sleepless nights!!

I'm sleeping just fine Ash! Wow, what a looker!
I'm sleeping just fine Ash! Wow, what a looker! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I know you are, CC Poor guys in her area that ran across that, she sure left them with the deny deny deny factor quashed.
Well, she has the ewww thing down...
I know you are, CC Poor guys in her area that ran across that, she sure left them with the deny deny deny factor quashed.
Well, she has the ewww thing down... Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
HaHaHa! You ain't so shabby yourself!
Wonder what her CL post looked like? Or maybe she was working it down in the triangle area. Never had to do it but, if that opened the door I would have to come up with some excuse to turn around and RUN! A guy has to have SOME standards!
From reading the replies,I'm afraid to open the link.lol
  • klll1
  • 06-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Probably can't use all the condom slogans I know on this board without offending someone, but I will say:

She looks definitely like a two bagger, one for her head and one for your head incase her's fell off. And what part of, NO GLOVE-NO LOVE did these men not understand...cover your stump, before you hump...don't be silly, protect your willy...you can't go wrong, if you shield your don....ok you get the picture and I could go on and on and on.....
  • CDL1
  • 06-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Sadly,

No telling how many people she has and will infect. So sad,