robbed by backpage Kelsey

This is what happens when my little head does the thinking. Got there thought about leaving decided not to. place my clothes on couch. After we were done I decided to tip her and when I look in my wallet I'm missing 340 dollars.

It's so hot out, right in the middle of the day and you...want. Come over and let me give you the touch that eases your aches, soothes you, the touch that cools the heat.

Kelsey
817-966-7125
Mon.-Sun. 9am-9pm
Poster's age: 28

That's the whole reason I stay away from backpage, everyone that seems to be on there-providers and clients included, just seem shady!
So, at some point you left your wallet and her alone in a room together? That would be mistake number 1 on your part. You took more than you were willing to spend in? That would be mistake number 2 on your part. It really is not that difficult guys. Common sense goes a long way.
This is why my wallet never goes with me into a first session. I always leave my wallet in a secure location (locked glove compartment, gym locker, work desk, home, etc...) and only take the agreed upon amount (maybe a little extra for a tip) to an initial session with a provider I have never met, or hasn't been vouched for. That goes triple if I'm seeing a BP chick.
Thanks for the alert. Bummer that this happened to you! It's a horrible feeling, I know. And you were going to tip her?

She's an idiot. Always remember that. She's the fool.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Never had a problem with BP, just found a couple of really crappy ones(Jackie in Arlington and Isabella in FW for instance), but never got ripped off, well taken for more than what was advertised. Ripped off is relative!
So sorry that happened to you. Not all of us off BP or shady...karma will come back on her though.
I got jacked for $4OO once same way, now I leave my wallet locked in the car if I have a date. I called the cops immediately. Told them I had gotten a massage and then got robbed. The police arrested her and her pimp. She was on probation and had other warrants. She is now doing 1.5 years in state prison. When they searched her room they found my money, a stolen computer, and drugs.
I never bring my wallet to an incall. Plus i never bring extra there too in case little head do too much thinking.
Nothing against BP; I've found some great providers there. I'm just more cautious when I go that way.
hey licker l. great story. i wish every one would stand up like u did
I never take more cash than I need and I always leave important things like my billfold in the car

BUT was the session any good?
I never take more cash than I need and I always leave important things like my billfold in the car

BUT was the session any good? Originally Posted by Introuble
It must have been at least OK if he was going to tip.