what do you consider a good session

please Do share
For me is when I get a real powerful nut
I know it's a good session when I feel guilty about accepting donation. I know it's a great session when I get a high five.
When I have the feeling that it's genuine and not faked.
The Type That Leaves You Stuttering? I Have Had That Happen Before With A Few Guys. It Took A While To Stop The Stuttering
For me is when I get a real powerful nut Originally Posted by blkcwby

I Will Have To Agree With Jenns & F2C

The Session/"Date" Is The MOST AMAZING

When There Is Chemistry Between The Lady

And The Gentleman!!!!!!

MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

I Will Have To Agree With Jenns & F2C

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
Lilly, I have marked my calendar for that 3some !!!
WOW, just WOW
I know it's a good session when I feel guilty about accepting donation. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
+1

I had a client a few weeks ago or so, that had he asked what the donation was, I would've said zero.
when she pays me for the hour...
You have to define "good" in the hierarchy of adjectives first; is the continuum like this:

<horrible, bad, neutral, good, great>

or from neutral...<no complaints, good, very good, great, outstanding, wow, and then Fuck Me that was better than all other times combined!>

If so, "good" is pretty low on the expectations list. Gives us some clarification.

Assuming "good" means "WOW! or better," I'll offer this:

If you don't get arrested or beat up/mugged, it was a great experience. If you had a thirst quenched and leave with a grin on your face, it was a WOW. If words cannot describe the way you felt, it was a "Now, there's something to write home to momma about" moment.

SuperHead, what were some stutter moments for you?
I'm with Lilly and F2C... Would love to rock a providers world to the point where they forgot their "stage name" and the donation! Guess I'm not that good! Much to learn still!!!
I'm with Lilly and F2C... Would love to rock a providers world to the point where they forgot their "stage name" and the donation! Guess I'm not that good! Much to learn still!!! Originally Posted by FastWheels
I have been rocked to where I forgot ALL my names ... but still left the donation
Yeah, don't literally forget the donation. I've forgotten in a 12 hours later I remember I left it untouched on the counter sorta way and I think that's what others mean. Even if the sex is the best ever ever, being stiffed is insulting as fuck and it makes me feel cheap in a very unsexy way. Third rule of fight club? This isn't to say that y'all give off a pussy bandit vibe, but to make you feel better about not getting freebies.
When she's leaving and I'm giving her the donation, and she says " you keep it your good". This has happened twice!! Gotta love it!

Rocker
  • onei
  • 08-12-2013, 08:40 PM
I had one recently where the lady said, "OMG, I'd forgotten about that tongue." While I didn't stop what I was doing, I did smile real big. I'm still looking for the time when they say, "Just keep the donation." but alas, that my exist only in my dreams. :-)