Do you want to know if we sleep in the nude?

There's been a request for a showcase showdown but what about the "about me" section? What do you gentlemen want to know about us (providers)? What can we tell you about ourselves in our showcase? What secrets and desires can we write about for you to read? Do you want to know if we like coffee or tea? Do you want to know if we're secretly bi-sexual or if we like to be spanked? Do you want to know where we grew up or read funny stories? Maybe an erotic story? How often will you read the page, should we update it periodically? Let's hear it!
I do!

I prefer to sleep NAKED!

On top of some good sheets and my white fluffy down and make sure the room is really cold.
I sleep naked, i walk around my apt naked. Dharma i like this thread, some guys would like to know about us, having things in common always make a better connection which makes the session better.
Sounds like Lisa needs a apartment webcam !
So, any answer with the word "nude" in it, is good for the showcase, lol. Do you care if we read political fiction? Do you want to know if we like red or white wine? Do you prefer we keep things within the realm of the fantasy world we play in?
If the meeting is during the day, then it is nice to know what flowers a lady likes. If the meeting is after office hours, then knowing a preference for adult beverage is useful. I drink full-bodied red wines and hope she likes them, too. I can work with white, but if she says blush wines, then I will bring some Red Bull, instead.

Ultimately, we do want to know something intimate about you and your preferences so we can make for a more mutually pleasurable experience. Stimulating our imagination hours and days before an appointment sets the anticipation in motion and makes for better intimacy.

I find Nicole Preston's information stimulating; where she travels, what she likes to cook and I think her reading wish-list could be helpful, too.

Of course, all this is because I crave GFE+ and not PSE.
Im sorry Dharma

For those gentlemen who cares it would be very nice, i actually enjoy men i have things in common with, like growing up in the same town, what books i read, maybe they are reading it to or have read it. I love the showcase here, i have yet to have a gentlemen bring me yellow or white roses, but its nice to be able to post that.

Having the showcase definitely allows the gentlemen a peek at us and our personality,its a heads up on the gentlemen will click with us or vice versa.Though this a fantasy board, im sure each gentlemen reading our showcases will have sense of hope that his fantasy will be fulfilled with a lady of common interest.

P.S i do miss storyville
Yes, Dharma, I DO want to know - and I want PICTURES!!!

I sleep naked, i walk around my apt naked. Dharma i like this thread, some guys would like to know about us, having things in common always make a better connection which makes the session better. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I agree. We're starting to get some great responses. I already have some ideas brewing... Some might even have accompanying photos
I do!

I prefer to sleep NAKED!

On top of some good sheets and my white fluffy down and make sure the room is really cold. Originally Posted by berkleigh
Oh really now... Gonna have to rethink that overnighter then
I'm weird. I want to know your political preferences and whether you voted. But that's because I'm a political junkie. Academic interests. I like a girl who can carry on a decent conversation, because at my age, I sure can't fuck for an entire two hours. What books you've read and liked, etc. Somehow I suspect that I'm not representative.
* a good snack/treat/indulgence that you like and would appreciate a guy bringing you. and if there's anything you just cannot take or are alergic to. one woman i know hates! dark chocolate, will only eat white chocolate. i'm a dark chocolate afficianado, but have found that lindt white lindor chocolates w/ chocolate flakes in them are heavenly. satisfies us both.

* the kind of music you like to listen to. i'm more of a WRR 101.1 FM kind of guy, like ambient, blues, soft jazz and classic rock [had one session w/ the Stone's Black & Blue on the entire time - excellent selection she made]. i even tolerated country music during a session - fortunately it was pretty decent country.

* the kind of outfits you like to wear or brought to you to wear. yeah, we know it'll probably hit the floor at sometime, but removing it can be pretty stimulating.

* the kinds of flowers or plants you like, dislike, are alergic to.

* things that let who you are shine thru your hobby persona.

i put things like this in my p411 profile. will update my eccie profile soon.

btw, i'd sleep [or not] in the nude w/ most anyone [and have in a couple of overnighters]. but, in the winter, my tootsies just about freeze. so i wear socks [regular or thermal] to keep them warm. i'm sure we could think of something to keep ourselves warm under the comforter.
Great thread Dharma, now I need to get to work on updating my profiles. Keep em coming guys.
So far, this has been very helpful! I filled out my profile and was able to include some of the requested info. I can also already see that I'll be changing it from time to time and adding different things. Keep the info coming guys, we're listening.
This showcase is really a good feature... Kudo's are in order for whomever thought this up... Nicole is it whomever or whoever??? I can never get that term right...