Does no one care about wikileaks?

Zero leaks from the Trump campaign, shows that Russia is behind many of these hacks/leaks. Originally Posted by southtown4488
highly unlikely.

the hacks are more likely to have come from the UFO community.

John Podesta apparently has interests in UFOs.
They aren't leaks. They're hacks.

Criminal attacks by an unscrupulous despot wannabe.

Thank God we'll be finished with him in a couple of weeks.

Thank God we'll be finished with him in a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you sure, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Could be your crew of ignorant, incompetent, lying misfits dropped a cell phone in a taxi cab which ultimately divulged all of this info for WikiLeaks, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

WikiLeaks: Hildebeest's Campaign Chairman Lost His Cell Phone Getting Out Of Cab, Leaked Podesta Email Shows

John Podesta lost his cell phone getting out of a cab, the latest dump of WikiLeaks‘ “The Podesta Emails” indicates. Podesta, the chairman for Hillary Clinton’s campaign, appears to have sent an email to Eryn Sepp on July 19, 2015, in which he asks for help finding his lost phone.

“[I] lost my phone this am. It must have fallen off my belt getting in or out of the cab. I used Diamond and had a 4:45 pick up at Brandywine. Can you call Diamond Cab and see if the cab driver found it. They should be able to figure it out given the pickup. The receipt says #Diamond 444 C502,” Podesta appears to have written, according to the allegedly leaked email in WikiLeaks’ Podesta files.

Readers have speculated that this incident might have been the way whoever delivered the Podesta files to WikiLeaks was able to access Podesta’s emails.

(Inquistir)

Zero leaks from the Trump campaign, shows that Russia is behind many of these hacks/leaks. Originally Posted by southtown4488
This post applies to you too, suckclown, you stupid, lying SOB.

Thank God we'll be finished with her in a couple of weeks. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY!
All three are heroes, and should be treated as such.
All three are heroes, and should be treated as such. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
A faggot a traitor and a rapist, no wonder you like them SOF. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What is it about freedom that annoys you so much, LittleFredo?
What is it about freedom that annoys you so much, LittleFredo? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Freedom ? Just little traitor lovers like you SOF.
Explain how any one of them are traitors, LittleFredo. They did not expose any secrets to foreign governments. They told the American people how the government is lying to us. Hillary, your favorite is more of a traitor for not securing data and causing at least one CIA asset to be killed. But you will support Hillary. You're the traitor.
Explain how any one of them are traitors, LittleFredo. They did not expose any secrets to foreign governments. They told the American people how the government is lying to us. Hillary, your favorite is more of a traitor for not securing data and causing at least one CIA asset to be killed. But you will support Hillary. You're the traitor. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LMAO how pathetic, you know damn well I don't support Hillary. If that is all you got get back on the porch.

http://www.biography.com/people/edward-snowden-21262897

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning

Your other hero is just wanted for rape.
You can't answer the question, can you, LittleFredo, you pathetic little loser. And you are ALWAYS WKing for Hillary.
  • Old-T
  • 10-26-2016, 08:00 PM
They did not expose any secrets to foreign governments. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Not true.
Not true. Originally Posted by Old-T
Well, show me where they did.
  • Old-T
  • 10-26-2016, 08:46 PM
Well, show me where they did. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No.
You can't answer the question, can you, LittleFredo, you pathetic little loser. And you are ALWAYS WKing for Hillary. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Since selling out your old ass to Trump all you can do is lie SOF. Why do you keep bringing up Hillary? The post had nothing to do with her, is it your fallback position? Did you even read the links, or just start braying?