A conversion

The insightful posts, comments, and logic of PJ, RK, DFW, Marshall, and a host of others have convinced me of the error of my ways. I have changed my registration from Democrat to Independent and have just signed up to join a local Tea Party group near where I live in an effort to elect small government, fiscal conservatives to all levels of government. I hope to see Ron Paul elected President in 2012 with Michele Bachmann as his Vice President.
Hallelujah!!!
The insightful posts, comments, and logic of PJ, RK, DFW, Marshall, and a host of others have convinced me of the error of my ways. I have changed my registration from Democrat to Independent and have just signed up to join a local Tea Party group near where I live in an effort to elect small government, fiscal conservatives to all levels of government. I hope to see Ron Paul elected President in 2012 with Michele Bachmann as his Vice President. Originally Posted by discreetgent
No matter what side of an argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other.
Hallelujah!!! Originally Posted by pjorourke
Either it's April Fools...or you've got a scotch coming. Whadaya think?
The two are not mutually exclusive.
Just has to be a April Fools Joke. No one today is gonna do that unless they are drunk in a tittie bar at 2:00 a.m., need a ride home and agree to it in exchange.
I have changed my registration from Democrat to Independent Originally Posted by discreetgent
So are you the reason that eccie is running slow? Announcements like that tend to screw up the natural order of things. What's next? A lab puppy?
Don't worry. Once you die you will revert to a registered, voting deomocrat.
No one today is gonna do that unless they are drunk in a tittie bar at 2:00 a.m. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
It's 2 AM somewhere and I have a superb Macallan 21 year old Oak Wood finish in one hand and soon to have ...... in another.
What's next? A lab puppy? Originally Posted by Ansley
A cat.
First of April?