Rubmaps.com

Does anyone have a rubmap account? I wanted to see a review. Pm if you are willing to help. Much obliged.
I tried to create one, but they aren't taking American accounts right now.
its only $14 and you can cancel the sub immediately. really its a coin drop in a fountain.
Not worth anywhere near 14.00
Which review?
Not worth anywhere near 14.00 Originally Posted by DatyGuy469
Then force a refund from your bank after you got reviews of amps you're interested in copied into notepad/word. Really nit difficult even for the most cheap of people. RM makes it really easy to find high quality amps, its worth the 14 if you are into asians. Especially here in nola, amps are pretty much the only way you are getting one unless you want to play the "impress my non English speaking parents" dating game with them.
Given the other options out there is what I based my comment on. If you are not in any P2P chat groups or networks then maybe its worth it for you.
Then force a refund from your bank after you got reviews of amps you're interested in copied into notepad/word. Really nit difficult even for the most cheap of people. RM makes it really easy to find high quality amps, its worth the 14 if you are into asians. Especially here in nola, amps are pretty much the only way you are getting one unless you want to play the "impress my non English speaking parents" dating game with them. Originally Posted by Ballistixz
Yeah, Asian are hard to come by in NOLA. Its a shame because of they out in the East in large groups.