provider/pet friendly incall?

can anyone recommend incall locations that are pet/provider friendly in Austin. thanks in advance for any help
I thought they were all full of dogs! Ha. Kidding.
You expect guys to want to spend time and money on you with a pet and pet smells in the room?

The Extended Stay off 35 between 183 and Rundberg is. The place smells of piss of course.....
Y The place smells of piss of course..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I do not want to know how you know that.
You expect guys to want to spend time and money on you with a pet and pet smells in the room?

The Extended Stay off 35 between 183 and Rundberg is. The place smells of piss of course..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't have a dog or a cat for that matter. I have an exotic pet that's in an aquarium and doesn't piss all over the room. I have a snake.most peoples problem is that they are scared of her since she is so big... and as for the extended stay I think that's the one that I tried to stay at before and they are not provider friendly....I never got the chance to even have anyone in the room or even go to an outcall for that matter I guess the guy was trolling bp and saw my ad and kicked me out.
I don't have a dog or a cat for that matter. I have an exotic pet that's in an aquarium and doesn't piss all over the room. I have a snake.most peoples problem is that they are scared of her since she is so big... and as for the extended stay I think that's the one that I tried to stay at before and they are not provider friendly....I never got the chance to even have anyone in the room or even go to an outcall for that matter I guess the guy was trolling bp and saw my ad and kicked me out. Originally Posted by AshtynRose
I guess, he'd rather had a forbidden topic dealer in the room instead. What a jerk.
I don't have a dog or a cat for that matter. I have an exotic pet that's in an aquarium and doesn't piss all over the room. I have a snake.most peoples problem is that they are scared of her since she is so big... and as for the extended stay I think that's the one that I tried to stay at before and they are not provider friendly....I never got the chance to even have anyone in the room or even go to an outcall for that matter I guess the guy was trolling bp and saw my ad and kicked me out. Originally Posted by AshtynRose
Try the Extended Stay at 360 & Mopac.

I bring a snake with me and most hotels / motels let me stay. But just FYI... I had a providers dog slick my ball sack with in mid-SlamdangoŽ. At first I thought she was pretty talented but I soon realized it was her dog. Now I'm not sure I'd want to take a chance on a snake crawling up my back side during a session. Call it TS pobia if you will but it just doesn't sound fun!

Most places that consider themselves pet-friendly still exclude exotic pets like snakes which are far scarier and of concern to guests than a dog or a cat is. Good luck with that is she
Try the Extended Stay at 360 & Mopac.

I bring a snake with me and most hotels / motels let me stay. But just FYI... I had a providers dog slick my ball sack with in mid-SlamdangoŽ. At first I thought she was pretty talented but I soon realized it was her dog. Now I'm not sure I'd want to take a chance on a snake crawling up my back side during a session. Call it TS pobia if you will but it just doesn't sound fun! Originally Posted by Still Looking

lol I guess I can understand where youre coming from. since you put it that way but ill look into the extended stay over there and see. thanks
lol I guess I can understand where youre coming from. since you put it that way but ill look into the extended stay over there and see. thanks Originally Posted by AshtynRose
Tell them SL (Little Snake) sent you! Good luck with your up coming visit!
I thought you would have had a recommendation, like where you put up your dogs, instead of an off topic put down out of the blue.

I thought they were all full of dogs! Ha. Kidding. Originally Posted by JadeRose
I thought you would have had a recommendation, like where you put up your dogs, instead of an off topic put down out of the blue. Originally Posted by RandB fan
Calm down.
I thought you would have had a recommendation, like where you put up your dogs, instead of an off topic put down out of the blue. Originally Posted by RandB fan
I think she is just trying to get her fat ads dig line posted in as many places as possible! Business obviously must be slow!
^must be.

Anyway, snakes are cool! I grew up in a house with a room full of snakes (my dad bred them) and I used to love watching my mom freak out on him when one would come slithering down the stairs randomly. Good luck with finding a suitable incall!
I do not want to know how you know that. Originally Posted by saustin
You would need to actively see ladies to experience some of the shit holes Austin has to offer in or ear the vagina triangle.