Sexy Angel Baby vs. Baby China Doll

Two sides of the same coin? Too much GFE for the uninitiated? They both left destruction in their wake. More public in one case, more UTR in the other. Any thoughts? Let's try to keep it objective.
  • Doove
  • 01-07-2015, 07:18 PM
Are you serious with this?

Apparently my recent PM to you offered you more consideration than you deserved.
jockaz is off his rocker
Wow.
Now THIS is an interesting topic!

elg......
hey

if I don't date black girls

does that make me racist?
I see a parallel. To bad so many old timers are gone. If this shitbird dies, so be it.
buffalo mummy ...plastic man be lovin ya a little ...more ...each day

...and he already loved ya a ...lot!
I see a parallel. To bad so many old timers are gone. If this shitbird dies, so be it. Originally Posted by jokacz
I never saw China, but traded lots of chat and some PM's with her. I always wondered why she disappeared so quick.......but was unaware of any drama with her.

Comparable to SAB???? Never would have guessed that........

elg.....
hey

if I don't date black girls

does that make me racist? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yes.

fuckin conservative.......

elg......
I need to hear more about this Baby China Doll
I'm not saying there is any similarity between the two, other than they both seemed, by their "marketing model" to cause otherwise sane men to abandon the "Fuck and Leave" rule. SAB's history is public knowledge. BCD's was mostly relegated to PM's and word of mouth.

Point being, you make the GFE too real, and shit happens.
Any BCD pix out there?

Point being, you make the GFE too real, and shit happens. Originally Posted by jokacz
I think you are spot on with this observation.

elg......
Yes.

fuckin conservative.......

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund

ELG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckin elg
  • Chloe
  • 01-08-2015, 04:58 PM
I am gonna shoot myself in the head if I see another SAB threAD. Love her or hate her. Move on. If you love her see her. If you hate her don't. I above anyone else could have more of an opinion then any of you but I NOW keep it silent. See who intrigues you. Enjoy being around them and get what you want.