What are the best condoms

What are the thinest condoms on the market. I want to feel everything.
Vaseline
Personally I like the ones called skyn...it feels like the man is wearing nothing...best feeling ever.
My favs, the thinnest I've found, are Trojan Bareskin. And whoever said Vaseline, Boo! That's not good for the female pelvic area. Lubes should be water or silicone based, must less risk of UTI. And they don't cause condoms to break, like Vaseline does.
Personally I use trojan bareskin
Crown condoms are the ones that SK and I use as well as I prefer Kimonos. The Crown condoms seem to be the most natural I've ever used however tend to have less amount of lube on them.
I don't particularly have an issue getting/staying wet because I have the everlasting sound and stir of the "Mac & Cheese" LMFAO!!!

My favs, the thinnest I've found, are Trojan Bareskin. And whoever said Vaseline, Boo! That's not good for the female pelvic area. Lubes should be water or silicone based, must less risk of UTI. And they don't cause condoms to break, like Vaseline does. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Sorry. I meant to say KY Jelly but I couldn't remember the name.

There are some thin condoms on Amazon. With any of them, if you lube the inside, the sensation is increased.
The Trojan Bareskin are good.
  • jwood
  • 05-28-2016, 06:04 AM
My favs, the thinnest I've found, are Trojan Bareskin. And whoever said Vaseline, Boo! That's not good for the female pelvic area. Lubes should be water or silicone based, must less risk of UTI. And they don't cause condoms to break, like Vaseline does. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Do they stink like some Trojan condoms do?
Do they stink like some Trojan condoms do? Originally Posted by jwood
Yes they do stink, I prefer the skyn brand. Skyns are non latex so they don't have that nasty smell or taste that some other brands have.
I agree with Berkleigh

Kimono Ultra Thin Large, Japanese condom .002 inch thickness, very close to the next to nothing feel and lubricated just enough, can be purchased locally at “Sara’s Secret”

AONI XL, Chinese condom. thinnest condom on the market .0014 inch thickness. these really have a very close to bare feeling but need extra lubrication. Had to purchase these on Amazon because there relatively new on the US market.

Keep in mind both of these condoms run small, even the large are tight fitting. As far as smell I couldn't say, I have never had my nose close to one
I want to invent the "Whoopee Cushion" Condom. or the "Queef Condom".

During the throes of pounding sex the following -

Her - "did I just queef or fart or did he just fart?"

Him - "Did she just queef or fart or did I fart?"

or the ever popular fill a whoopee cushion with brown gravy trick.
I have found that the best condoms are the ones that WORK.
  • JB91
  • 05-28-2016, 08:30 AM
to each there own....i like "one" brand
to each there own....i like "one" brand Originally Posted by JB91
Me, too. THN introduced them to me, and I've been a fan ever since.