I HATE getting late night NC/NS'd!

Nothing like setting up appointment, getting all ready, driving to a hotel, and then . . . Silence.

When it's late in the evening, there's rarely a realistic chance of a plan b.

Arrrrggghhhh.
and the provider who did this is ????
so others can use that info to either stay away from her or get drawn into her web...
Amps always great plan Cs
That's no joke
I'm sorry for not naming the provider. Admittedly, I'm pretty easy to get along with. I will usually let one NC/NS slip as long as I am given a decent excuse later (which may or may not be accurate, admittedly). We are all human and we all have real lives, after all.

But when it happens twice - which has never happened to me - I would throw it out there.

Interesting idea on the AMP. I've always been too chicken to try one out.
Sorry that happened babe.
This post has no value unless you name the provider.
I'm sorry for not naming the provider. Admittedly, I'm pretty easy to get along with. I will usually let one NC/NS slip as long as I am given a decent excuse later (which may or may not be accurate, admittedly). We are all human and we all have real lives, after all. Originally Posted by HeyNow4
Unless they're dying in an ER - how hard is it to text and let you know, so even 1 is note worthy. You think they wouldn't be screaming if you NCNS'd them?

Our continuing willingness to take this kind of total disrespect is why the girls laugh and keep doing it. 500+ women on 411.
The OP just needs to re-evaluate his search criteria.
My guess would be Phoenixfire. Did just this thing to me twice before I wised up and moved on. But agree that thread is useless unless provider is named.
Chat can be a great tool for the late night, immediate availability gals.