Houston References..For Ladies and Guys..Please Read

References from me....

I just moved Sunday back to Dallas. Did NOT want to go but had no choice. I am glad I got to spend half my summer in Houston though!!

Guys..I am beyond slammed with real world job, movers, unpacking, kids, school, etc. Please be advised if you want to use me as a reference it may take up to 24 hrs for me to "ok" you. So if looking for last minute appointment and you need me as a reference, you may be ass out. I'm very sorry and in 2 weeks things will be more normal again. So bare with me. And please don't flood my inbox with messages asking me if I got back to the lady. I do references first chance I get. They are a priority and do get answered.

Ladies...See above message..and I will always get to them asap but it could take 24hrs. Please bare with me. If other references available and he's needing last min, might want to ask for another just in case I am busy. In 2 weeks I will be back to normal.

I am already missing Houston...

Alexis
Good luck to you in Dallas. Hope you come back soon
Kk...thancks
Let me add..I DO NOT GIVE A REFERENCE FOR ANYONE IF I HAVENT SEEN THEM OR YOU IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS!!
Do NOT ask me to ok you with someone and we haven't spoken in a year or so.
I will start telling the girls that I cannot ok you and find other methods of screening. I am NOT going to put my reputation on line for anyone like that.
^^ Guess that means I need F you at least once a month.... ijs