Is is bad if ..

Do any of you gentlemen mind if a girl by any chance smells like smoke or her incall does? Do you think it's polite for a provider to ask/inform her client beforehand?

I personally don't do anything frequently , smoke cigarettes, or even drink, but i'm definitely an occasional smoker/drinker and somedays want to do it early in the AM, but don't in case I have a session the same day.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. Pistolero

Ihre Bilder sehen niedlich, aber dieser Faden ist ein Gruppe Scheiße
[Your pics look cute, but this thread is a clusterfuck]

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed
Johnny Friendly says, "Watch your step!"
Attached Images File Type: png lee-j-cobb.png (210.1 KB, 242 views)
I don't smoke, never have never will. I don't like the smell of cigarettes ********** and to me a girl that reeks of smoke is a big turn off.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. Pistolero
I think so too! I hate the smell of cigarettes and because of it, don't do it frequently.

I don't smoke, never have never will. I don't like the smell of cigarettes ********* and to me a girl that reeks of smoke is a big turn off. Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Bad, bad, bad, bad........just my opinion. If a provider needs that to get through a session, then she's in the wrong business.
Yeah that's why I don't do it. Wouldn't want to give that impression.

Bad, bad, bad, bad........just my opinion. If a provider needs that to get through a session, then she's in the wrong business. Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852
Yeah that's why I don't do it. Wouldn't want to give that impression. Originally Posted by Rosaline Isabel

I don't smoke but can't you use a vape pen or something like that to kill the smoke order? and it is disgusting when you're trying to French kiss and a girl smells like Marlboro.
I don't smoke but can't you use a vape pen or something like that to kill the smoke order? and it is disgusting when you're trying to French kiss and a girl smells like Marlboro. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Das ist nicht das, was dieser Faden ist
[That's not what this thread is about]

That's not what this thread was about Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
FIFY.
Major turnoff for me, no matter how light the smell is.
That's not what this thread is about

. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
my bad then ;-)
RI,
Chances are if you're smelling like smoke then you aren't 'freshly' showered imo
The smell or taste of smoke is a deal breaker for me
I'm mindful about any lingering odors. Someone may be headed to work or some other place where the smell is not acceptable.