Girls in Yoga Pants

Ok, so I guess I'm going through a phase, where ladies in yoga pants is such a turn on. Whether it's on screen, walking down the street or on a provider. Seeing the tightness that reveals all the beautiful curves, is one great start to more fun. Is there anyone else out there, that loves to see a nice figure in a pair?
MMMMMM hell yeahh...........when i wear tight yoga pants,my big lips give me awesome cameltoe!

And Dallas with those lips, I bet that's one beautiful camel toe.
Yes but what's even hotter and sexier is that tight firm shapely sexy ass of yours pushing against those yoga pants. Ass is so fine!
Girls in yoga pants.
Its not a phase you're going through its just that u have a pulse. Whats not to love about yoga pants, mini skirts, tight dresses, short dresses, sun dresses, high heels, or really short shorts. I enjoy it all.
The yoga pants craze is awesome sexy!! I am a BIG fan!! Cabezón loves them too!
MMMMMM hell yeahh...........when i wear tight yoga pants,my big lips give me awesome cameltoe!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Gotta love yoga pants and camel toe
OH HELL YES! They are really sexy on the right girl. I saw an attractive young Latino gal yesterday. I some thin black one showing some camel toe. GOD IT'S HOT!!!!

THANKS LADIES!!!!
if you have a soft spot for yoga pants i would highly recommend that you avoid googling Lexy Panterra
Love them, the grocery store I shop at is a couple blocks from a gym. They are plentiful there for sure.
Holy shit Sinboy, thanks for a new way for me to waste time. They may have quite making decent music in the mid 90's, but they have not quit making awesome assets. Now we have yoga pants to show them off. Wow.
Fuck ya.