Houston Sweetheart looking to Explore my Horizon! Any tips?

Hello! I am a well reviewed honey from Houston and I am considering making my way up to Dallas in the next few days.
Does anyone have any advice they could hand off to me?

Maybe where is the best area? MEN! Where would you prefer a provider to be? What area? Any area I shouldnt be?

Are there any hobbyist I should stay away from?

When is the best times to be available?

Anyone who would be interested in seeing me?

Any info helps!!
Around Northpark Mall, anytime between 10am and 4pm, I want to see you!, I would avoid anyone that asks anything other than when and where
Saw ur ad...great pics!

Galleria is a good spot!

I'd see you in a heart beat...but that Greek upcharge is a little cra cra!!
Hello! I am a well reviewed honey from Houston and I am considering making my way up to Dallas in the next few days.
Does anyone have any advice they could hand off to me?

Maybe where is the best area? MEN! Where would you prefer a provider to be? What area? Any area I shouldnt be?

Are there any hobbyist I should stay away from?

When is the best times to be available?

Anyone who would be interested in seeing me?

Any info helps!! Originally Posted by ash1102
Omg love the questions and here is my answers so hold on lol

1) area to be in north park and galleria area, not to be in by downtown off Lamar st it's our police headquarters call jack Evans lol

2) yep broke ass hobbyist that try to haggle lol, your rates are good so you shouldn't get any bull shit

3) 7am-10pm anything after that you may not make it back to Houston (just saying so be smart)

4) its probably about 10,0000 or more active hobbyist in Dallas all 10k of them will see you lol you are hot Ash

Btw I love your 1st pic in the red robe, you look like you saying
Can I suck Dick? really, really dude lol, wtf you think lol