Im really confused

Im so confused on how to post on eccie i just got my vp status yesterday and im so lost on what to do qny help will be much appreciate ive done my show case amd all i just Dont know what to do next
  • NYr
  • 01-20-2017, 06:16 PM
moved to correct forum

You should have received a welcome letter with info which answers everything for you. if not, let me know and I will send it to you.
I think you can do these things:
1. Post an ad in the Providers Ad section once a week.
2. Post an ad in the Weekend Lineup section once a week during the time it's allowed.
3. Chime in on any discussion in Coed or Sandbox that you find interesting, but be careful of the image you project. You'll find some folks that are really critical.
4. Visit the chat room if you are so inclined. The warning from #3 applies here also.
5. Have fun!

Edit: Try to make your ads look interesting and creative. You can survey what's posted out there and get some ideas.

Edit2: Also, read the Alerts section and the ladies powder room. Be careful. There are some good people here, but also some that you need to be careful of. So, keep your eyes open and watch out for yourself.

Edit3: One more thing. If you're looking to meet people you can answer posts in the ISO section, but a word of caution. You may want to get your feet on the ground first and get a feel for things before you jump into that pool. Again, just watch out for yourself. Lots of reading of the various forums is your homework and your best friend.