Encounter: Nellie in charleston

User ID: -
Date: 3/31/19
Name: Nellie
Phone: 843 800 9880
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://charleston-sc.skipthegames.co...a/593478244785
City: Charleston
State: South Carolina
Address: Ashley phosphate
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cbj missionary doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has a beautiful face, large natural boobs, nice bubble butt and athletic body.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s a great time!
Boobs, have you seen her?
For my safety and freedom, I don't frequent Ashley Phosphate.
If you've seen her, would you see her again?
Tried to PM you, but your box is full.
Kindly, reply as you are led.
I'd very much appreciate it.
If not Nellie, do you have a fave in the area?
I am working hard to see Lilliana ~ understand she's awesome!
Boobs, have you seen her?
For my safety and freedom, I don't frequent Ashley Phosphate.
If you've seen her, would you see her again?
Tried to PM you, but your box is full.
Kindly, reply as you are led.
I'd very much appreciate it.
If not Nellie, do you have a fave in the area?
I am working hard to see Lilliana ~ understand she's awesome! Originally Posted by theincredibleshrinkingman
Yes I have seen her, only for outcall. I would never goto Ashley Phosphate.

Lilliana is probably my favorite local girl. But damn she can be impossible to get in touch with and will most likely be late getting to you. I’ve even gone to her place and she was not there yet. But once you are together it’s not stop sexy time.

Paris Love is a good one too, when she’s in town. She will be always be on time.

Good luck.
What's Lillianna charging you for an hour? She's got me at $500 for 2 hours -- "birthday special." I'm looking for a bi-monthly regular … taking my time. Think I'm gonna try these 3: Nellie, Paris & Lillianna. Sounds like Nellie and Paris are a little more punctual. And to reflect I heard you correctly, Nellie for OUTCALL only!
What's Lillianna charging you for an hour? She's got me at $500 for 2 hours -- "birthday special." I'm looking for a bi-monthly regular … taking my time. Think I'm gonna try these 3: Nellie, Paris & Lillianna. Sounds like Nellie and Paris are a little more punctual. And to reflect I heard you correctly, Nellie for OUTCALL only! Originally Posted by theincredibleshrinkingman
I’ve only seen Nellie for outcall and it’s always gone well.
And it looks like Paris is back in town!