What ever happened to :

Erica alias :Tawny/Ryan - best massage around for the $$, sorry I missed out on the main event.

Lauren in N.T., she was a good old girl

Erica's side kick, Amber , she was cold as ice but erotic as hell.

Mya of Buffalo, had a nice time with her and her girlfriend.
Tawny is retired but still posts sometimes in CL "Rants & Raves" as Ryan. In her prime, she was one of the prettiest natural redheads I know.

Lauren is UTR using her former name.
Jack was Lauren's old name MJ and is she posting any where had alot of great times with her if same lady. Thanks Ed
Ed, she posted very briefly as MJ in E.com but not right now.
I think Tawny just relocated...I saw her pics that she used to post here in NY out in the Texas area...Austin maybe? I believe she's with an agency out that way now. She had a couple of reviews posted on ASPD.
There is a Tawny in Dallas being retrained by Taylor. Pic's in Ad if you want to see if same Tawny http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=Tawny
Also a few reviews if her
Different Tawny. Cravenmorehead was asking about Tawny Sunshine/Erica/Ryan of Buffalo.
I was going by Hanna'a post and did a search of TX. That was the only one that came up on eccie. I did not check BP or CL in TX. If one wants to check TX out some more for her. Oh well just trying to help. sorry guys.
I don't think a search here on Eccie would show up, Offshore. On the night that ASPD was to go dark, I was reading some of the Austin posts and saw a link to a great tribute that member "Trip" had created for the ladies. "saying thanks" . A couple of her pics were in there also. Same ones that she used here in NY....that's why I recognized her.

I had also seen an agency....(damn I wish I could remember which one)...that she was associated with at the time.
I guess if someone wants to contact Trip in Austin, he might have more info. Who knows, she might show up back here.
  • Eli
  • 01-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Tawny is in Texas.

Eli
I think Tawny just relocated...I saw her pics that she used to post here in NY out in the Texas area...Austin maybe? I believe she's with an agency out that way now. She had a couple of reviews posted on ASPD. Originally Posted by Hanna

Tawny is originally from Texas so I wouldn't be surprised that she decided to go back.
She still in Texas?....