Vegas for the Superbowl

Hi Ladies --

Anyone travelling to Vegas for the Superbowl?

Love to have a meet if you are.

Muahh
damn it.. for some reason I thought the game was in Atlanta. I got my plane ticket already, after coughing up $4,500 for a nosebleed seat.

that's what I get for not checking ECCIE..
I have no idea where it is. But I wouldn’t watch it if they were playing in my front yard. I think I’d rather watch somebody cut hair.
The upcoming Super Bowl is in Atlanta this year.
  • BLM69
  • 01-28-2019, 02:10 AM
The upcoming Super Bowl is in Atlanta this year. Originally Posted by AsianPrince22
oops!
Vegas gets a new $1.8 billion Stadium in 2020 when the Oakland Raiders move there and become the Las Vegas Raiders but there are no plans for them to host the Super Bowl right now in the next 5 years.

Someone for the the Raiders screwed up because even Los Angeles is set to host the Super Bowl in 2022 at the new Chargers/Rams $4.9 billion stadium that's still under construction and set to open next year.

The current list of Super Bowl venues that runs out in 2024 doesn't have Vegas on it.

Maybe they will be on the next new 5-years Super Bowl list that begins in 2025.
Hi Everyone --

I know the Superbowl is in Atlanta. Don't care who is playing in the game. Vegas is a fun atmosphere for the Superbowl and fun to hang with friends do some gambling.

Just checking to see if others might be in Vegas for the game.
Unless you have a flight to Vegas and a hotel room in Vegas for this Friday to Sunday, good luck getting one.

Big Boxing events and Super Bowl weekend and New Year's Eve bring more people to Vegas than any other times and on each of those occasion, a record number of private jets and airplanes along with the airliners, and all 3 airports: McCarran, Henderson Executives and North Las Vegas, run out of rooms to put them all and have to close their ramp parking.
Correct - had free rooms booked for the whole stay months ago. Just felt like throwing a thread out here as I seldom do and figured what the heck
Hi Everyone --

I know the Superbowl is in Atlanta. Don't care who is playing in the game. Vegas is a fun atmosphere for the Superbowl and fun to hang with friends do some gambling.

Just checking to see if others might be in Vegas for the game. Originally Posted by mkemnl
Vegas is a good time for super bowl. Excellent choice!!
Vegas always have extra rooms. Doesn’t mean shit that is says sold out
  • Crock
  • 01-28-2019, 02:47 PM
Unless you have a flight to Vegas and a hotel room in Vegas for this Friday to Sunday, good luck getting one. Originally Posted by CG2014
Bwahaha! There's always room in Vegas!

That city has mastered the art of pricing their rooms. The guys that stay on the strip during the week will be forced to stay in some seedy motel, or downtown during SB Sunday, but there will absolutely be rooms this weekend.
Hi Everyone --

I know the Superbowl is in Atlanta. Originally Posted by mkemnl
I knew that you knew the game is in Atlanta. but adhering to that knowledge would not have served my smart aleck remark well..
No Chung -- no it would not have Sarcasm was well played.