NEW RR FS place

I always do this. I survey the place before i spend time and money there.
I did same at TOTAL RELAXATION SPA.
Walked in, asked her the name and made a reason of CARD PAYMENT though i had cash. She suggested the ATM nearby.

Observations
1. It is very close and right on the main street. Felt a bit uncomfortable and risky. No fence as well as very close to street walk.
2. Cathy Is same girl APPLE from AUSTIN DAY SPA. Same management.

Benefits
1. For north people it is closer facility than Bella, Helena, Austin Day spa and New Rose spa etc.
2. It is cleaner inside and Cathy and Tina are really beautiful girls.
3. Walkin available so no background check
4. TS available.

Drawbacks
1. Too close and open to street
2. Pricey menu ... better go with LanguageofLoveUs for better upscale products and services with wider menu at better price.
3. If you are going for new girls than esrlier visited spas then forget it. These are same girls from Austin Day spa
2. Cathy Is same girl APPLE from AUSTIN DAY SPA. Originally Posted by HungrayJack
Very useful infos, thanks HungrayJack!
Agree parking is not even close to ideal.

Agree, somewhat, that Tina is beautiful. Actually, she is the marrying kind, though might need a marriage visa. Don't know if she can cook, but you can get takeout delivered. Don't know if she can do laundry, but there are dry cleaners around.

She is however, gorgeous, wonderfully built and a 96lb ton-o-fun. She is vindication for all of the other, lack-luster types you encounter is most other places - IMHO.