Pic isn't updating & Looking for female mod plz

Hiyas! I changed my main profile pic last night but the small thumbnail that shows when I post or something
<-- right there is still the old one. I'm a dunce on the forum so any info on how to change it would be great!

Also, I tried searching for female mods to gain access to "the powder room" with no avail. If at all possible could one of them contact me so that I can see the room please?

Thanks very much!!
Hey Rosy - the pic that shows when you post is your Avatar and can be changed by clicking the "Edit Avatar" link in your Control Panel (on the left side of the page when viewing your PMs).

Lea Madisson is our female moderator - PM her regarding access to the powder room.

Happy Hobbying!
Hey Rosy - the pic that shows when you post is your Avatar and can be changed by clicking the "Edit Avatar" link in your Control Panel (on the left side of the page when viewing your PMs).

Lea Madisson is our female moderator - PM her regarding access to the powder room.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by vicinms
Thanks for the info babe! I'm still not able to search for Ms Madisson but I'm going to manually search the forums till I find her!!
Rosy:

You can PM Lea by using her full handle - Lea Madisson. Go to your Private Messages, click on "New Message," I think, in the left side menu. That will make a blank PM form appear. Type all or part of her name in the "to" area, and it will automatically appear below the box - click on it or hit "Enter" when it's highlighted, and it will be in the "to" box. Then you can fill in the subject and text.

JaG
Rosy you always look cute!!!