What's going on??

• Miiya
  • 02-27-2017, 09:15 PM
Hey guys!

So I don't know if someone already has a thread about this but have u guys noticed how the number of active people on ECCIE has decreased big time??
So that got me curious so I started doing research & I found out that Backpage is shut down. I didn't know this cuz I personally don't post on Backpage but what is happening??
I wonder if the lower ECCIE users is connected to Backpage or what??

Kisses!

Miiya
I have no idea, but it was worth clicking on your post to see you busting out of that hot blue dress ...
I wonder if activity spikes during holidays?
I have no idea, but it was worth clicking on your post to see you busting out of that hot blue dress ... Originally Posted by AverageWhiteGuy
Agreed
  • Miiya
  • 02-28-2017, 07:32 AM
I have no idea, but it was worth clicking on your post to see you busting out of that hot blue dress ... Originally Posted by AverageWhiteGuy
Hahah!!! Lol!! Thank you!!!!
  • Miiya
  • 02-28-2017, 07:37 AM
I wonder if activity spikes during holidays? Originally Posted by Sleepy69
Good point but I mean the most ppl that were on ECCIE was in December like 18,000 so you are totally correct!!! Smart one!!! lol.....But I mean even on a normal Monday when afternoon when I log in it would be high but Iv seen it decrease & BP was shut down in January or something. Anyhoo Im just a nerd & being curious about stuff as always
  • Miiya
  • 02-28-2017, 07:38 AM
Agreed Originally Posted by Pedrosia
Thank you!!
You're right miiya could be the fact that a lot people on here utilized backpage before it was shut down but i agree with the other poster it was worth it to see your pic. You're hot!
You're hypothesizing that because back page was shut down, user activity has gone done because... what, exactly? Fear, maybe? If you have two fast food joints in town and one gets shut down, don't imagine the other sees LESS business. What is the connection you're trying to make?
  • Miiya
  • 02-28-2017, 08:53 AM
You're right miiya could be the fact that a lot people on here utilized backpage before it was shut down but i agree with the other poster it was worth it to see your pic. You're hot! Originally Posted by Jjsmooth82
Oh thank you! Thank you!
  • Miiya
  • 02-28-2017, 08:55 AM
You're hypothesizing that because back page was shut down, user activity has gone done because... what, exactly? Fear, maybe? If you have two fast food joints in town and one gets shut down, don't imagine the other sees LESS business. What is the connection you're trying to make? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
First of all omg ur reminding me of my philosophy professor from my freshman days lol u make a good point is it a correlation or r they not even related & Im trying to prove causality but Im just making observations....
First of all omg ur reminding me of my philosophy professor from my freshman days lol u make a good point is it a correlation or r they not even related & Im trying to prove causality but Im just making observations.... Originally Posted by Miiya
What is your observation? BP went down so Eccie user activity is low? The same thing could be said for any number of things that happen. The sun came up today; is that causing user activity to be low? You're not providing any link.
What is your observation? BP went down so Eccie user activity is low? The same thing could be said for any number of things that happen. The sun came up today; is that causing user activity to be low? You're not providing any link. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Well, I'll help the young hot beautiful poster out, lol.
Maybe guys that used both sites thought discretion was best thinking if BP was shut down, maybe this place is next and they don't want any "evidence" on them to be "traced" here.

The young hot beautiful poster will have to let me know if I'm on point or close to it.
(And man...would I ever like to be "close to it"...)
Hey guys!

So I don't know if someone already has a thread about this but have u guys noticed how the number of active people on ECCIE has decreased big time??
So that got me curious so I started doing research & I found out that Backpage is shut down. I didn't know this cuz I personally don't post on Backpage but what is happening??
I wonder if the lower ECCIE users is connected to Backpage or what??

Kisses!

Miiya Originally Posted by Miiya
probably the technical issues. It's constantly logging me out. So if it does that to everyone then the numbers will seem low.

I think the traffic is the same judging by the large number of views my recent review got.
First of all, only the "adult" sections of BP were disabled. All that happened were the providers on BP moved to the dating sections.

Secondly, if the BP action did have an effect on ECCIE, one might expect an upswing in ECCIE traffic since providers might have lost their BP revenue.