Poor girl. Messed up

There are some sick Fucks out there
Hope the girls here that do zero research on who they're meeting take this to heart.
Hope the girls here that do zero research on who they're meeting take this to heart. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
+1
That asshole deserves to burn in hell. It's terrible, especially to be identified only by a tramp stamp. My condolences to her family if they check her dental records or blood DNA.
  • BLM69
  • 03-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Hope the girls here that do zero research on who they're meeting take this to heart. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
They need to worry about everybody, you don't know who or when people will snap and this goes both ways.
I didn't click on the link .... not sure I could handle it.
But, there is no doubt by the comments on this thread, it is only what I can sadly imagine.

Screening clients is sometimes a time consuming and arduous task, BUT ... BUT ... it HAS to be done!

The dudes that push back ... are definitely not the ones to pursue.

I've had a few close calls early in my career .... which was an EYE OPENING experience.

Much of the screening happens on the front end ... as we check out the posts and reviews made by an individual.

Personality traits ring clear ... just on that analysis.
Just as bad as backpage, Seeking Arrangement doesn't offer any track record or verification. Not that we are bulletproof, but that is nuts!
What a piece of shit! Want to vomit now....

I feel really bad for the girl's loved ones. I can't imagine what they are about to go through once they identify her.
No words...just speechless