I've got one night in DFW......

Long have I envied you men who live in DFW: Home of some of the most amazing women on ECCIE, or in the business period.

Looks like I am making a trip in about a month, and will be passing through DFW.

I have one night in paradise. I want to make the most of it. I may not make it down this way for another 10 years. Who would you see?

Things I like: Curvy ladies with really big boobs, DFK, skinny ladies with really big boobs, BBBJ, medium sized ladies with really big boobs, Dirty talk, BBWs with really, really big boobs.

Preferences: I'm 60 myself. Prefer 30 and older. Younger than 30 gets a bit "icky."

Things I really dislike:

Requirements: I screen through P411. Have an account with 30+ oks.

So, any help? I could pick a name, but would like some input.

Thanks for your help.
Gee.....I washed my ass.

Maybe my pits stink......

I am 35, curvy, big boobies and great reviews There are a lot of wonderful women in the DFW area
Curvy woman here with medium sized boobs, but my bbbj skills more than make up for my lack of "really big boobs". In fact, I doubt you would even notice that I have boobs at all once in my mouth.

Good luck to ya!!

Xoxo
SP
I'm in north Arlington with shower & refreshments! Best bbbj skills in town
I am 31 years of age and will toss my name into your hat..
We can make your DFW trip very magical..
PM me to see if we may be compatible,
You sound like a nice man with a sense of humor..
A quality that is appreciated greatly!!

By the way.. Curvy with Really Big Boobs.. the most natural feeling ManMades to rest on after before, during, and after our rendezvous.
The OP should call a tranny.
Thank you ladies for the posts and PMs. I am trying to do my homework on the Dallas market. Will be a tough decision!
This list is from the "Best Looking Providers Over 35" Thread. I don't think you can go wrong with anyone from this list.

1.Shea Veile
2.Heather Winston
3.Reese Foster
4.Kelly TNT
5.Kourtny Koxxx
6.Vivian Knights
7.Jessica UTR
8.Spikebaby
9.Kendall4U
10.Berkleigh
11.Abby Nicole
12.Sinful Pleasure
13.Honey Rose
14. Myra - Gia Stevens
15. Samantha Thom
16. Megan Love
17. Syeira Pink
18. Ashley Anders
19. Caitie Mae
20. Brandee69
I am 31 years of age and will toss my name into your hat..
We can make your DFW trip very magical..
PM me to see if we may be compatible,
You sound like a nice man with a sense of humor..
A quality that is appreciated greatly!!

By the way.. Curvy with Really Big Boobs.. the most natural feeling ManMades to rest on after before, during, and after our rendezvous. Originally Posted by melannie_star
You forgot to mention great kisser :-)
Being I don't get out much, I can only comment on a few of these, the rest are probably all excellent choices, but these I can personally attest to their stature in the DFW area.

This list is from the "Best Looking Providers Over 35" Thread. I don't think you can go wrong with anyone from this list.

1. Shea Veile A true courtesan experience, large natural DD boobs. Only works thru 411 now.

3. Reese Foster The gold standard of GFE, be careful looking into her eyes. (My kryptonite) Very nice perky C naturals. Watch for her ads, home base is Houston, but she's here monthly at least.

17. Syeira Pink Stunning look, great skills, nice natural B

19. Caitie Mae Legendary blow job, with a finish you'll never forget, do NOT get lost in the BJ and forget to fuck - equally skilled in that department. Suckable B size naturals that deserve lots of attention. Originally Posted by flghtr65
This list is from the "Best Looking Providers Over 35" Thread. I don't think you can go wrong with anyone from this list. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I know one who would fit the bill, but she markets herself as being on the short side of 35. I'd put her up against anyone on that list, even though I have only seen one (and that was more than a decade ago, when she was on the short side of 35).
I know one who would fit the bill, but she markets herself as being on the short side of 35. I'd put her up against anyone on that list, even though I have only seen one (and that was more than a decade ago, when she was on the short side of 35). Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
The OP's criteria was "30 and over". Go ahead post her name. All of the "Who are the best looking provider lists" are totally subjective. What appeals to me may not appeal to you.