Providers: How many times in one day...

This is a question for providers. How many clients do you typically see in a given day? I recently came across an ad where this provider was limiting her appointments to 10 to 12 per day while she was in this particular location for two weeks. That seemed a little extreme to me and scared me off. I don't want to be later on in the day nor do I want to be later on in the tour. Definitely scared me off.
That provider is CRAZY! That is all I can say to that! Honestly sweetie a lot of ladies will lie and say they only see one or two clients a day.. which is bullshit especially when she's charging 200 an hour.. LOL! Personally I couldn't see more then 3 or 4 a day when touring. It all depends on my mood. with my rates 3-4 one hour appointment equals $900-1200 a day.. That is a lot of money. Why see 10-12 a day? That is just stupidity at its finest! at home that is a different story I am comfortable seeing at most 2 guys a day.

I can see how a lady that charges $500 an hour could see one or two guys a day. Makes sense.
She was charging 300 incall and 400 outcall.
Agree with Naomi...that is nuts! I would like to meet the kitty that can take all that action lol, because I like 2 at most. Oral sure I could probably see 10 a day, but gimme a break...no thanks!
Agree with Naomi...that is nuts! I would like to meet the kitty that can take all that action lol, because I like 2 at most. Oral sure I could probably see 10 a day, but gimme a break...no thanks! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Right!

Do guys really request oral only appointment london? That would scare me a bit.. no?
There are some girls who ONLY offer that. If someone is crazy enough to pay my rates for a bj, bring it on lol. A few have, but it was a full hour and msog of oral only.
There are some girls who ONLY offer that. If someone is crazy enough to pay my rates for a bj, bring it on lol. A few have, but it was a full hour and msog of oral only. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Wowzer...

I seriously need to get out of the carolinas! LOL!
That provider is CRAZY! That is all I can say to that! Honestly sweetie a lot of ladies will lie and say they only see one or two clients a day.. which is bullshit especially when she's charging 200 an hour.. LOL! Personally I couldn't see more then 3 or 4 a day when touring. It all depends on my mood. with my rates 3-4 one hour appointment equals $900-1200 a day.. That is a lot of money. Why see 10-12 a day? That is just stupidity at its finest! at home that is a different story I am comfortable seeing at most 2 guys a day.

I can see how a lady that charges $500 an hour could see one or two guys a day. Makes sense. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I so Agree! 3-4 is plenty on tour, once in a while I will take one or 2 more IF appts have only been a hour and not multiple hours.

I get REALLY bored when not kept busy doing something on a tour. I welcome the invites to dinner etc usually, or meet me at....fill in the blank.

At home I'm even fine with 1-2 a week.

I was talking to a gal who said something about being used to seeing around 16-20 a week .. I was LIKE WOW that's a lot!

I'm sorry I'm just not in this totally for the $$$$ .. sure if it wanted to rack up 30-50k in a year or more I would be. I like connections, dkf, oral and many other activites. I love the BFE (boyfriend experience!)
I am too old to see that many~LOL

I don't like to see more than 2 whether on tour or not...normally I only see 1. I want to see the city that I am touring. I want to experience every aspect of the town I am in....life is too short to sit inside a hotel room day in and day out.
I see 3 or 4 just really depends on the session. Like if fetish appointments or massage strictly appointments I dont limit the number of people I see.
This person must have a pimp.....or someone she owes some serious money too and needs it real fast....
+1
This person must have a pimp.....or someone she owes some serious money too and needs it real fast.... Originally Posted by TexasTeresa
Right! LOL!
There are some girls who ONLY offer that. If someone is crazy enough to pay my rates for a bj, bring it on lol. A few have, but it was a full hour and msog of oral only. Originally Posted by London Rayne

"I'll suck your dick fo five dollahs" Local crack ho
I'm a low volume hobbyist. I see 1 about every 30 to 60 days. But I only have dates while on tour.