OUR DELUSIONAL PRESIDENT.......

Today, Obama proclaimed......
"he was most proud of “saving the American economy” and he is”very confident that America is stronger, more prosperous, safer, and more influential today than it was when I took office.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...e-influential/
In other news:

"...AL QAEDA ALLOWED TO GROW FOURFOLD IN 5 YEARS..."

Gen. Keane said, “As you can see on the map, al Qaeda and its affiliates exceeds Iran and is beginning to dominate multiple countries. In fact, al-Qaeda has grown fourfold in the last five years. Third, the Islamic State of Iraq, ISIS, is an outgrowth from al-Qaeda in Iraq which was defeated in Iraq by 2009. After U.S. troops pulled out of Iraq in 2011, ISIS emerged as a terrorist organization in Iraq, moved into Syria in 2012.

”Tuesday at a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing, former vice chief of staff of the Army, Gen. Jack Keane, said President Barack Obama’s “policies have failed” which has allowed al-Qaeda to “grow fourfold in the last five years.”

"he was most proud of “saving the American economy” and he is”very confident that America is stronger, more prosperous, safer, and more influential today than it was when I took office.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...e-influential/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Fuck the Muslim Prez in the neck and force feed him bacon.
Lots and lots of bacon !

Wait for it..............Wait for it...........................NOW !

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...e-influential/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And he's absolutely correct you moron- what is the current UE rate? When he took office 3 things could have happened- keep in mind the UE rate was spiraling up- so the 3 things that could have happened are the following:
1)UE rate stay the same at about 10%
2) UE rate climbed higher and higher- which could lead to a Depression
3) UE rate would decline

Can you tell me which one of the 3 has happened WW? Didn't Romney say if he were elected by 2016 he would have UE rate at 6% or maybe lower. Keep in mind economist stated that UE rate would be at least 6% no matter who got elected. So Romney was being a little b*tch and calling a "safe" number.

WW how much did it cost you the last time you filled up your vehicle? Are you currently employed WW? Do you have health insurance? If God forbid, you obtain a serious medical condition- can your insurance company drop you? Where is that "boogeyman" that allegedly masterminded 9-11 and the same "boogeyman" that George Dubyah Bush couldn't find and kill and in George Dubyah's own words.."I am no longer concerned with OBL..."

How's the stock market doing WW?
And he's absolutely correct you moron- what is the current UE rate? When he took office 3 things could have happened- keep in mind the UE rate was spiraling up- so the 3 things that could have happened are the following:
3) UE rate would decline

Can you tell me which one of the 3 has happened WW? Didn't Romney say if he were elected by 2016 he would have UE rate at 6% or maybe lower. Keep in mind economist stated that UE rate would be at least 6% no matter who got elected. So Romney was being a little b*tch and calling a "safe" number.

WW how much did it cost you the last time you filled up your vehicle? Are you currently employed WW? Do you have health insurance? If God forbid, you obtain a serious medical condition- can your insurance company drop you? Where is that "boogeyman" that allegedly masterminded 9-11 and the same "boogeyman" that George Dubyah Bush couldn't find and kill and in George Dubyah's own words.."I am no longer concerned with OBL..."

How's the stock market doing WW? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Let's put Trendy down as one who wants to return to those glory days immediately before and after September 15, 2008.

Apparently, Trendy is still Trending Idiot!

'Nuff said!
WW how much did it cost you the last time you filled up your vehicle?
Since Obama had NOTHING to do with causing oil prices to drop, but you want to give him credit anyway.. does that mean he gets the BLAME when the prices go back up?
Are you currently employed WW?
Yes, I was employed before Obama was elected. What did he do to create jobs again? And are they the ones he laughingly said "weren't that shovel-ready" at the Jobs conference with Jeff Immelt?
Do you have health insurance?
Yes, I had health insurance BEFORE Obamacare. I was one of the lucky ones, unlike the MILLIONS that got their existing insurance canceled because it didn't mean the Obamacare requirements.
If God forbid, you obtain a serious medical condition- can your insurance company drop you? Where is that "boogeyman" that allegedly masterminded 9-11
And that's it isn't it? going on 7 years and ALL you got is "he killed OBL".. wow.. that's just.. sad.
and the same "boogeyman" that George Dubyah Bush couldn't find and kill and in George Dubyah's own words.."I am no longer concerned with OBL..."

How's the stock market doing WW?
Stock market's doing great. Aren't you GLAD Obama is taking such good care of the rich folks on Wall Street? But then, pumping $85 BILLION a month into it for the last 3 years, one would HOPE the stock market would grow. Now.. let's see what happens when the Stock Market has to get by without any government "stimulus" and the interest rates stop getting held to an artificial 0 rate. I mean.... adding over $7 TRILLION to the debt should have gotten us SOMETHING in return. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Just out of curiousity WE.. is there anything you disagree with Obama about over the last 6 years?
Bitter much, RedLeg?
Just out of curiousity WE.. is there anything you disagree with Obama about over the last 6 years? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Just out of curiosity RL..is there anything you disagreed with Shrubbie about between 2001-2009?
3) UE rate would decline

How's the stock market doing WW? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Is it any wonder that people don't take you seriously. You forgot one; Obama can change the meaning of the word "work" and the way that it is figured. That way we can have 10% unemployment but Obama can call it 5.6 or whatever lie he is telling today. And you fell for it.

This has absolutely nothing to do with either Bush or Romney, flash, Obama is the president. He had nothing to do with the lower price of gas, he actually expected the price of gas to increase as he said so during the campaign in 2008 and he did his best to stifle exploration and drilling.

As for that failure called Obamacare, I have my own health insurance so I don't need that monstrousity. As for OBL, I understand that the Taliban is not a terrorist organization....so why did we say we killed Obama? If not a terrorist then what was his crime?
Just out of curiousity WE.. is there anything you disagree with Obama about over the last 6 years? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
My question was directed towards WW, but Yes- there are things I don't agree with Pres Obama- no President is going to be perfect. Oh, the reason why I threw the oil gig in was because you had a lot of people like WW and other GOP in general who were bragging about how Bush had gas prices low during his last year- even Romney mentioned it in the 2nd debate and if you guys(GOP) want to give Bush credit then I will give Obama credit- I obviously know that no POTUS has anything to do with oil prices.

Bottom line Redleg- the economy was in the toilet when he took over and as we speak today with an UE rate below 6 percent and an economy that has recovered - I would say Obama has done a very good job.
Oglowbama did not help the Paki Dr who helped him catch & kill OBL? Left him languishing in a Paki prison in solitary confinement. What a pc of shit...
Just out of curiosity RL..is there anything you disagreed with Shrubbie about between 2001-2009? Originally Posted by bigtex
I disagreed with Bush on Harriet Miers. She did not belong on the Supreme Court anymore than does Sotamayor.
I disagreed with Bush on amnesty and called the White House to express my outrage.
I disagreed with Bush on how he fought the war in Iraq after the invasion and before the surge. He had lost heart.

In all of these I expressed my opinion to my representatives, in letters to the newspaper, and phone calls to the White House. My conscience is clear, can you say the same?
My question was directed towards WW, but Yes- there are things I don't agree with Pres Obama- no President is going to be perfect. Oh, the reason why I threw the oil gig in was because you had a lot of people like WW and other GOP in general who were bragging about how Bush had gas prices low during his last year- even Romney mentioned it in the 2nd debate and if you guys(GOP) want to give Bush credit then I will give Obama credit- I obviously know that no POTUS has anything to do with oil prices.

Bottom line Redleg- the economy was in the toilet when he took over and as we speak today with an UE rate below 6 percent and an economy that has recovered - I would say Obama has done a very good job. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
If the economy has recovered why are there 50 million people on government assistance, 92 million people out of work, and we have a fourth quarter GDP of 2.5% which sucks in case you didn't know.

Add in that you have an attorney general nominee that believes illegal immigrants have just as much right to work as citizens of this country.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
Official government numbers, see page 29 of 41. U6 is a measure of all unemployment, out of work, under utilized, discouraged, and dropped out. That number is 11.2 % as of December, 2014.
Is it any wonder that people don't take you seriously. You forgot one; Obama can change the meaning of the word "work" and the way that it is figured. That way we can have 10% unemployment but Obama can call it 5.6 or whatever lie he is telling today. And you fell for it.

This has absolutely nothing to do with either Bush or Romney, flash, Obama is the president. He had nothing to do with the lower price of gas, he actually expected the price of gas to increase as he said so during the campaign in 2008 and he did his best to stifle exploration and drilling.

As for that failure called Obamacare, I have my own health insurance so I don't need that monstrousity. As for OBL, I understand that the Taliban is not a terrorist organization....so why did we say we killed Obama? If not a terrorist then what was his crime? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So when the UE rate comes out the 1st week of the month- is it Obama that is making up those numbers???? It's the same group that put out the numbers when Bush was in office- so what in the hell are you talking about? Yes, Obama was expecting the gas prices to peak if the U.S didn't invest in other fuel sources. It's simple supply and demand- if the U.S has more cars that don't require as much fuel or have other fuel alternatives then the deman for oil will go down and thereby prices would fall.

Where did I say OBL wasn't a terrorist? OBL had his fingerprints on certain terrorist acts- but not 9-11. So taking out OBL was the right thing. I said the Taliban that are fighting in afghanistan are not in the same boat as ISIS. One group is fighting against invaders - the other group is killing for religious radical reasons.