Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://cicishop.mystrikingly.com/
City: Abq
State: New Mexico
Address: 2nd & Mountain
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: See Ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, just below shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3 smallish B cups. Thicker in the middle. Not heavy, but not thin. Pretty face. Gorgeous eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
My experience with her was not that good. She kept looking at her fancy Apple Watch while faking moans or whatever. And yeah, new place was ok. But you can hear everything in other rooms. Very distracting.
However, Sophia was amazing. That body!! Good lord.
I think they all use text to communicate during sessions. Maybe I will have to give Sophia a try.
"Sophia was amazing. That body!! Good lord."- Dweezle

Agreed 100%
She has one fking rocking beach body! Maybe the hottest bod of Cici's girls to date if you don't mind the extra firm MM's. That ass! OMG! Her performance was good and may improve? I was the last customer of her first day so it's
possible. It was pretty good all ready but she did seem tired and there was definitely room for improvement. But that body!
Sophia sounds great. And now a good review of Cindy. If they were still at the old place I wouldn't hesitate. I'm just really struggling with the vibe at the new location. Before, it was more of an intimate experience. Ladies made you feel like a king. Now it looks and feels like an assembly line. Don't get me wrong, I love the model T, but I'm not one.
Stopped by and met Cindy after work today. It was a good experience. Didn't get the assembly line vibe at all. Cindy was very attentive and service oriented. I was in the big room and didn't hear anything going on in the other rooms. There was at least one other guest there but I felt comfortable. Definitely different than the first location but I liked the spot. Very nice place and the private parking was great. And Holy Shit was Cindy good!