State: Louisiana
Address: Down a long street in a subdivision
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty with a great personality
Recommendation: Yes
man, subdivision spas don't do very well...
Been to this one few times. Always great service but always an older chick. But on upside it is usually an amateur old chick with FS available. Never had a hardcore chick here like they are at Mayflower. Bet without seeing that this one described as mid 30 is prob late 40 to early 50.
Always difficult to tell, but she's definitely not 50. They work those girls hard, that's why some probably look rough. She mentioned working 7 days, with only two days a month off.
She is younger, but wants to much money for amp fun time with 1 pop. Me, most times if they are half way decent looking I will pay up to 140 tip for rub with extras. If we cannot negotiate that price, I drop $10 tip nicely for the rub, then I just begin to walk out, and go to another amp for a HJ. Most times they see me get up to put my clothes on and change their mind or chase me to the door saying ok, and I tell her no, because all you will do now is rush my time, and if she says she wont, then its on. If not, I keep my 130, and go get a half hour with tug at another amp for 80 total. So, I save $50 for another amp trip some where else.. lol I don't get enchanted by the girl, and pay a higher price. Right now I can pay a provider who is in her 20's the same price this girls here wants, and with the provider its no holes barred, etc. At least my provider is taking my money, and spending it here in this economy and not shipping it back to china.. lol.
etc. At least my provider is taking my money, and spending it here in this economy and not shipping it back to china.. lol. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Yeah, you are right about that. I have been domestic shopping lately. Nice times.. True
Always difficult to tell, but she's definitely not 50. They work those girls hard, that's why some probably look rough. She mentioned working 7 days, with only two days a month off. Originally Posted by primetime74
Yes, they basically live there, but a lot it is hurry up and wait. If they do get busy, it is raining money for them and they love it. Also, most Asian women look about 10 years younger than white chicks of the same age.