how do I get references?

I am at a catch22
there arent many providers I want to see
those I do want to see want 2+ references
I have one solid reference, but have been told by providers, she is too new/young, etc

so do I join p411 or which providers are good to use as references ( brunettes only)
thanks
My first suggestion would be to stop placing yourself on women's DNS lists with your comments here. Just a suggestion.
Perhaps you can ask Bailey the Pistol to vouch for you !lol After what you recently said on a Eccie post to insult her recently,I'm just " sure"she thinks you are a real sweet guy"!!!! LOL LOL
A good reputation must be earned over time.
My first suggestion would be to stop placing yourself on women's DNS lists with your comments here. Just a suggestion. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
like what comments?
Perhaps you can ask Bailey the Pistol to vouch for you !lol After what you recently said on a Eccie post to insult her recently,I'm just " sure"she thinks you are a real sweet guy"!!!! LOL LOL Originally Posted by JJ Fun Guy
insult her? you mean after she tried insulting me? ie my defending myself?
ROLF LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LO
So now it's "everyone's else fault,including Bailry's"?LOL I suggest you enroll in a reading/writing,human relations course .Or perhaps, "How to make friends and influence people",,Not the college course- " how to make enemies and piss off people".Obviously you made a A+ in the latter course.LOL
All I can say,sir,is Bailey the Pistol, a very sweet person,inside and outside.She is honest and upfront.True she might not offer some menu items some hobbists want,but she will tell you that before booking a appointment with her.She will not upsell or rip anyone off.She has a spinner body and a sweet youthful,viabrant,fun personality.Yes she has ink,if that turns guys off,don't see her.She shows her little bod and the ink on her showcase.She's very honest and upfront.