A House and a Car...

Looking to sell my car and buy a new one..
I'm wanting to make payments..
does anyone know where I can put a down payment but wont need to prove my income or have a cosigner or anything??

also, am looking to buy a house in the next year or so but I don't have proof of my income.. does anyone know anything about this?

I need the car and house like I said without having to prove my income or have a cosigner..
But I would be able to put down payments on them
Well - what times I have borrowed money for vehicles , etc - I had to fill out a application form - even show proof of employment and income amount once, I guess a person can borrow against CD's , savings , etc - what you are trying to do - good luck in my view. I think loan shark type of auto dealers or " We Loan " type may not require - never been down that road or will.
Just my thought on the question.
Unlikely to happen, not without borrowing at a ridiculous rate and big cost.

Probably have to trade up a few times on the car, ie., trade your existing and add a few thousand to the next and the next. Can't recommend a dealer, but note trade-in is usually only a convenience, you're usually screwed by receiving a wholesale price and paying a retail price. Network to a friend of a friend would be best.

...And you're really screwed on the house thing, nobody will loan house-level cash without a demonstrated income. You need a rent-to-own agreement(on paper, written by an attorney). So again, network. You'll have to find an individual with an extra house.
ok thank you guys for the advice.. its hard getting things situated when you cant prove income!
On the house deal. You will need to find a person that owns the house, and is willing to make a deal, it's called rent to buy or own. I did this a while back, I owned some house's, and this is how I sold them. The deal is you rent for 10 years with a percent going to help start your payments then after the 10 years the loan is signed over. This will also help you build credit. But if you miss a payment you could lose or break the deal.

Car you will have to go to the lots that do pay cash monthly or weekly. They hold the title until the car is paid off. Most of those car lots are in the inner city. But I don't know if that would work. Find a friend that will state you work for them, for at least 5 years, to build a little history. Just an idea that might work.

Did your car break down again.??
Look in the news paper for house deals they are listed under rent to own.
Pay cash for what you can afford then start trading up.
Some individuals will let you make payments on a house - especially if they can't sell it or get it to appraise for what they are asking.

But I wonder - why buy a house? Values are not outpacing inflation in most areas...they are static. You have the additional cost of insurance and taxes. You have the additional risk of stuff breaking. I assume that with your lack of provable income, you would not get a tax benefit from itemizing. And, you're tied down. I know its the American dream and there is pride of ownership....but you don't really own it. The bank does.

I work on the periphery of this business, and the new American dream is changing to rental. No private mortgage insurance. No escrow surprises. No broken toilet to worry about.

I don't know you or your situation....but give it some thought. Think about how many times life situations have caused you to move in the past. If that happened in the future, would you be ready to pay a realty fee and sell....or would realty fees and stagnant values keep you trapped in the house? At least get the car figured out first, before buying a house.
I recommend you file taxes. You can file a 1040 as a self employeed adult entertainer. As an entertainer all expenses that have to do with you and your business are a write off. You will be able to show proper documentation essential for building your credit and handling your ~business~ appropriately. Tax returns are often all you need when purchasing a new car. I actually have a friend that works in the second chance financing department of a large dealership so feel free to pm me for more details...I wish you the best and stay safe!!
I recommend you file taxes. You can file a 1040 as a self employeed adult entertainer. As an entertainer all expenses that have to do with you and your business are a write off. You will be able to show proper documentation essential for building your credit and handling your ~business~ appropriately. Tax returns are often all you need when purchasing a new car. I actually have a friend that works in the second chance financing department of a large dealership so feel free to pm me for more details...I wish you the best and stay safe!! Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel
When I bought a house in the past I had to show tax returns for the previous two years. That was when I was working full time and it wasn't a problem. Used to be easy to rent a house but that's had also become almost impossible without
Proof of income, im trying to do that myself now.
As far as buying a car, you can do that without income but you will need a cosigner. Good luck!
Can always buy a car with cash too.
Can always buy a car with cash too. Originally Posted by royamcr
Never put down more than 9k cash down on anything unless you are willing to provide documentation to the IRS where you received the money...
ok thank you guys for the advice.. its hard getting things situated when you cant prove income! Originally Posted by destiny in kc

Destiny PM me and I will tell you a way around this.
I recommend you file taxes. You can file a 1040 as a self employeed adult entertainer. As an entertainer all expenses that have to do with you and your business are a write off. You will be able to show proper documentation essential for building your credit and handling your ~business~ appropriately. Tax returns are often all you need when purchasing a new car. I actually have a friend that works in the second chance financing department of a large dealership so feel free to pm me for more details...I wish you the best and stay safe!! Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel
Well, filing tax returns for an all cash business creates a paper trail for LE to use against you and does nothing to verify stable income.

This is the classic reason for laundering money through a legal appearing business.
Well, filing tax returns for an all cash business creates a paper trail for LE to use against you and does nothing to verify stable income.

This is the classic reason for laundering money through a legal appearing business. Originally Posted by Dragracer
^^^smh

LE don't care about paper trail. Seriously they don't.

Adult Entertainer = Stripper. Being a stripper is not illegal.

But the IRS will be on your ass if you start making big purchases & not filing any income taxes.

Go to this site and do some homework. There is great info there and steps you can do to help yourself.

http://www.companiontax.com/

Knowledge is a great thing.
Lets be real... Do you really think that LE doesnt know who is in ~the game~ I mean really... In order to post an ad on most sites a credit card is needed. Granted, one can always get prepaids and uses allias' but for what?? There is nothing illegal being an ~Adult entertainer~ I can count numberous charged associated with not reporting income!! It is always important to remember ~ it is not what you do... its how you do it~