Name: Yoko of Dallas
User ID:: yokodallas
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: yokodallas@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Beltline Rd. & N.D. Tollway
Activities: Bath, Sensual nibbling, TUMA, BBBJ-BLS, Cow Girl - CFS, BBBJCIM, Massage, Light flirting and conv'
Hair Length and Color: Bob cut, bleach-blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Yoko is the definition of a fit spinner with some massive-man mades that look stunning on her tiny little frame.
Recommendation: Yes
  • PhoK
  • 10-20-2020, 08:31 PM
Oh my... she’s very attractive!

Yoko is fabulous in all aspects.
Super hot early 50s Asian who LOVES giving TUMA.
Super hot early 50s Asian who LOVES giving TUMA.
Date: Oct 2020
Name: Yoko of Dallas
User ID:: yokodallas
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: yokodallas@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Beltline Rd. & N.D. Tollway
Activities: Bath, Sensual nibbling, TUMA, BBBJ-BLS, Cow Girl - CFS, BBBJCIM, Massage, Light flirting and conv'
Hair Length and Color: Bob cut, bleach-blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Yoko is the definition of a fit spinner with some massive-man mades that look stunning on her tiny little frame.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
She’s easy to get a hold of.
Thx for reminding me Yoko is around. I had a nice time with her but it was pre pandemic. Can somebody pm me the current water bottle expenses ? ( my PA expired too so I cannot read info in private quotes ).
She’s easy to get a hold of. Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time
I wish I could agree, but I have been trying since last October with no luck. She did my screening and even sent me her address and phone # etc. She mentioned that she would send room# once I got to her location. About an HR before our appointment she mentioned that an emergency came up. We tried multiple times to reschedule with no luck. Then finally hit her up a month later and she hasn't replied to my emails or text messages. Pretty weird. I'd message her to see her availability
Thx for reminding me Yoko is around. I had a nice time with her but it was pre pandemic. Can somebody pm me the current water bottle expenses ? ( my PA expired too so I cannot read info in private quotes ). Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher
I saw her last week. OP's review is spot on, exactly like mine.
She is on P411 too. Water bottle...
1=250
30=180.
Originally Posted by Mr. Launcher
Emailed her was given three options: 1. P411 2. Provider Reference 3. Employer Reference, e.g. call your work and ask for you. I opted for Provider reference. She also had my ECCIE handle as well, between the two - she booked pretty easily.