mister we could use a man like hoibut hoover...

How many of you ladies out there are really turned on by a tall, big, manly guy. I don't mean fat, I mean tall, big-chested, and drinks a 12-pack for breakfast occasionally. ;-) I, for instance, am 6'7", not bad looking, and a hell of a nice guy. And, yeah, I treat the women in my life like royalty. But that's not the point. And I'm not trolling for offers, truly.

I'm asking, purely on a physical level: How many of you really are especially attracted to a traditionally "manly" man, in that sense? Big. Strong. Some goddamn body hair here and there. It seems metro and feminine are the ideal for men these days.

I'm genuinely curious. There must be a few "tall, dark, and handsome" (in the way Ginger from Gilligan's Island meant it) ladies out there.... When men were men types. (And by the way, I DO NOT mean poor hygiene and poorly groomed.)

Wondering.
and drinks a 12-pack for breakfast occasionally. Originally Posted by robc773
please day drink responsibly. but i do know providers LOVE a manly man seeing them that just knocked back a 12 pack... Party on Garth!
You just described me...minus 3.5 inches...(in height, not dick length, lol).

Dude...most Providers don't give a shit how handsome or fucked up you look as long as you're clean, on time, leave on time, and deliver the right amount (tip optional) in the envelope.

Pee Wee Herman will get just as nice a session as Brad Pitt will if you follow these simple rules.

They're not here to fall in love with you.

PS: Ginger (Tina Louise) used to fuck the set crew in her trailer between filming on Gilliagn's Island. Bob Denver (Gilligan) laughed about this in an interview years ago. Verifiable Hose Monster, according to Bob.
PS: Ginger (Tina Louise) used to fuck the set crew in her trailer between filming on Gilliagn's Island. Bob Denver (Gilligan) laughed about this in an interview years ago. Verifiable Hose Monster, according to Bob. Originally Posted by Prolongus
what about Mary Ann?
Don't know about Mary Ann (Dawn Wells) but what an awesome 3-some they would have been on that island...
"Hey, Professor...show us your digit..."
here is the quote about tina (louise):

CJAD: Now, I was reading I believe it was in USA TODAY where she was not to happy with this book you have.
BOB: No, she got very upset because I said I heard her having sex in the dressing room next to mine. I didn't think that was very bad. It kind of struck me funny at lunch hour. I pounded on the wall and nothing happened. I mean I couldn't shut it down, the noise was so loud. She got very upset, but I think now she's kind of taking it with a sense of humour. I hope she is.

not exactly calling her a hose monster, but funny anyway.
I highly appreciate the manly man! That big chest is so nice to lay on and the fact of knowing that I can be a gymnast on top of them and not bruise them lol
Dude...most Providers don't give a shit how handsome or fucked up you look as long as you're clean, on time, leave on time, and deliver the right amount (tip optional) in the envelope. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Prolongus, I appreciate the wisdom of your reply, and don't doubt it for a second. But I didn't mean in it a naive sense. I'm not looking for attraction *here* especially, or anywhere in particular, really...I was just curious, and thought I might get a more honest answer from the ladies here, who deal with males in a particularly direct way, as a way of life. Figured I'd get a pretty unfiltered answer, but maybe not. Maybe a dumbass question...
Whats a hoibut hoover? Vacuum cleaner?

Nice theaAD btw...
Whats a hoibut hoover? Vacuum cleaner?

Nice theaAD btw... Originally Posted by TonyStark
Thanks, Mr. Stark. And I have no idea how old you may be, but the hoibut hoover thing is a reference to the godawful intro song to All in the Family. Archie and Edith: "Mr., we could use a man like Herbert Hoover, aga-ain." Only it was Hoibut Hoovah. And "goils wuh goils and men were men". That was the song. and my question made me think of that song, so that's where it came from.
Well, besides what the guys already told you about hobby life...and providers in general.

I would say as far as LADIES IN TEXAS...(despite what they do for a living),

Love the look you describe.

Just don't rock an orange tan and spike your hair please.

Don't do the Jersey Shore shit down here. Ugh.

I would say as far as LADIES IN TEXAS...(despite what they do for a living),

Love the look you describe.

Just don't rock an orange tan and spike your hair please.

Don't do the Jersey Shore shit down here. Ugh. Originally Posted by tntangie
I wholeheartedly agree with all of the above, and I am just a *smidge* disappointed that this isn't a threAD!!
Herbert Hoover wasnt into the ladies .....
Herbert Hoover wasnt into the ladies ..... Originally Posted by SomethingOnTheSide
Sure you aren't thinking of J. Edgar Hoover ?
Sure you aren't thinking of J. Edgar Hoover ? Originally Posted by rcinokc
you are right. i missed this one. hate when that happens .....