BottomlessFilth becoming a butterfly thread - w/edits

How do we help her? How do we take her from being a voyeur to making that jump into having fun and getting lots of shiny presents? Shouldn't she try it a couple of times just to see what it is like? Maybe fly to another city? I don't know somewhere it isn't snowing and cold?

I'm not from KC so maybe some of you can help me? BottomlessFilth please chime in and share your thoughts you may not be ready yet and we all respect that, no one would force you to do anything. This thread is all about you and as such you should be allowed to choose it's direction.

Seriously this is all in fun and a complete fantasy, surely you have at least thought about it? Calling to strange men or women in cars, one thing leading to another... I'm completely smitten with you and want to read some more of your thoughts. It's just harmless flirting and doesn't mean any more or less than that. How could anyone not love a poster with the handle BottomlessFilth? Seriously it isn't possible.

Father Wayward, do you have the sads because your cyberlove, BottomlessFilth, has not responded?

I will pray for your happiness to return.

Humbly,
SKF
It takes you Texas guys to spot one....when back and read her posts. Keep tryin' boys! She may not realize the thread is here. Her other one has been moved I think. Do the pm thang!!!!! You guys are scared or shy?
Thank you for caring SFK.

I do have the sads. Back in the day, would have made her a mix tape. Now all the kids are posting videos on YourTube so maybe that is the answer.

ss4699 I did send her a PM but the thread was moved and now the link may be broken. Thank you for being sensitive enough to notice just how shy we are.
Thank you for caring SFK.

I do have the sads. Back in the day, would have made her a mix tape. Now all the kids are posting videos on YourTube so maybe that is the answer.

ss4699 I did send her a PM but the thread was moved and now the link may be broken. Thank you for being sensitive enough to notice just how shy we are. Originally Posted by Wayward
Really like the guy, but shy he is not!!! And you did get a little carried away on the other thread? And you don't even have a photo to go by.....what would happen if you met the butterfly?
Well I see you started a thread here LOL. Hmmm a butterfly eh? If you knew me you would likely say I am more like a goofy lil monkey LOL. To answer your question...I am not just a voyeur. Yes I am a voyeur, but so much more than that. Granted I do have many, many fantasies, but I do not chose to act on them all. No one appreciates self-control more than the one that is out-of-control. I chose to only act on a very select few of my fantasies that one would consider a bit dangerous or completely socially unacceptable, nothing illegal but they are filthy fantasies that you would never guess I could even conjure up just by my outer appearance and most of them would make your jaw drop to the ground in amazement of my weird naughty creativity LMAO. The others I would chose to do with a boyfriend where I feel safe to reveal my disgusting mind as well as feel comfortable exploring acting those fantasies out. Honestly for me the most sexually satisfying is to invent & talk about these filthy fantasies. Talking about them during sex where the dirty talk is super filthy but yet none of what I am talking about is really being done to me. Even better is to masturbate to them.....over & over & over again LOL. If I act them out, the fantasy is over. It has now become a reality which I have found that they rarely reach the expectations that were initially imagined in my mind. Then I am forced to create some more filth. I love to savor the fantasy forever by never acting it out, only naughty talk or masturbating to the dirty thoughts that swirl through my head. Getting off a million times on one fantasy is much better to me than getting off only 1-2 times with the reality of acting it out. When one fix is fed, another hunger is born. I have a system I use to decipher which fantasies to act on, and which fantasies to save for masturbation when I am all alone with my wet lil cunt, filthy dirty mind and a ********** (figure that one out) LMAO
**BTW ss4699 is right. You don't even know what I look like. I could be hideous, revolting and physically unsatisfying in everyone's eyes. If that were true, would my mind still be as appealing???
Any woman tied to a Sybian's saddle for a couple of hours becomes beautiful.

Start bringing in folding chairs and a few friends...
Please let Bottomless Filth be a dude masquerading as a woman. That would be sooooo funny.
Longermonger, what a mean and hurtful thing to suggest. I'd hate to even consider the sort of devastating impact news like that would have on my friend.

I don't know about you but I've certainly noticed a more ebullient person behind the Wayward posts ever since the enchanting BottomlessFilth joined in on this thread and got their friendly little flirt party on.

This is a good thing. He's a people person and a good guy and she seems to be a very interesting and entertaining woman. Let's not wish sadness upon them. There's enough sadness in the world.

Thanck you BottomlessFilth for being that wonderful, naughty little ray of sunshine for my friend, Wayward.

(But Longermonger, I've gotta' tell you, that really would be Hella' Funny!
No, it wouldn't stop him from flirting or anything, believe me.... just that it would be some kind of funny! )

If you knew me you would likely say I am more like a goofy lil monkey LOL. Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
Or perhaps a "cheeky lil monkey"?

Granted I do have many, many fantasies, but I do not chose to act on them all. ... Honestly for me the most sexually satisfying is to invent & talk about these filthy fantasies. ... Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
Can you give us an example?

How can you bastards even think that sort of thing! All the best cocksuckers have "I [heart] my cunt" avatars, if BF is a dude then she is a really cute post-op trannie. So if she won't tell us a story lets try and make one up.

When "I [heart] my cunt" goes into the local sex shop to purchase lube and vaginal pleasure aids, does she put her name on the local BDSM mailing list? Or just take the flyer home and use it as a masturbatory helper? Does she have hand cuffs in her purse all the time or just on date night. If you said breath play, would her eyes light up?

A life worth living is worth living to extreme and the butterfly reference was more about becoming more than what you started this thread as, than being a flying insect. Though you being a monkey and writing a couple of paragraphs on the delights of self love, does bring a whole new image into my head when I think about spanking the monkey. Lets stop thinking about things you would never do and focus more on doing things you have never thought of. Often and with wicked intent and strangers watching, like having a vibrating toy nestled up inside you while you are going about your daily errands. Knowing that you are being watched and can't remove it or seek private respite with out a serious forfeit.

Your next project should be to post a picture of your nipple or if that is too personal then a photo of your cunt.
One word...Wow!
I assure you I am all girl! Every inch of my outer appearance is all girl, and yes I was born that way LOL. Eye can not show you a picture of myself, my nipples or my cunt LOL. You will just have to use your imagination as to what I look like. I was born a girl, look like a girl and wouldn't change that for the world. Although I wouldn't mind being a dude for like a week, and then just fucking the shit out of anything I could stick my cock into LOL. Sorry I told you I was disgusting LOL. It is a very good thing I was not made as a guy. I would be repeatedly punched and kicked in the balls on a daily basis LOL.

BiggestBest:
Do you mean example of dirty talk when I'm just having sex OR Do you mean example of one of my fantasies?

Wayward:
You need to get past the BDSM thing. I am not into that very much. Fun every once in a while for a change of pace, but I like being taken care of with gentle coercion, not painfully forced to do things accompanied with punishment. You are barking up the tree for the right cat, but you have the type of tree all wrong...
BiggestBest:
Do you mean example of dirty talk when I'm just having sex OR Do you mean example of one of my fantasies? Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
I'm interested in the fantasies.

I'll just imagine the other (until I actually hear it for myself).
Okay I'll write a fantasy. Fair warning it is going to be a weird one, but none-the-less it will still most likely be of entertaining value to you. Will post later today