BBBJ Swallow

Are there providers that actually enjoy giving BBBJ and swallowing every drop? I know some do it, but do they enjoy it?
Seriously doubt it, but there's always exception.

As a guy, woman swallow or not doesn't really matter.
BBBJ is good, CIM is even better, swallow or not isn't my concern.
It feels amazing When a lady sucks out every last drop from the tip of my dick. If she swallows or spits doesn’t change the feeling for me.
i agree with john doe 663
How about we showball it back to you?
Are there providers that actually enjoy giving BBBJ and swallowing every drop? I know some do it, but do they enjoy it? Originally Posted by DirtyDog2022
If you are looking for a provider who enjoys what she does (especially the BCD part of the session), enjoys a hobbyist's company or is a damn good faker, then you have found you a unicorn.
How about we showball it back to you? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I like the way you think lady. Snoballing is sensual & erotic, especially when the final swap is sip.
How about we showball it back to you? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Is that on your menu or you just talking smack ?
Not saying I haven't !
So, why would a provider swallow when they could spit it out? Inquiring minds want to know.
So, why would a provider swallow when they could spit it out? Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by DirtyDog2022
Well hobby men thinks it's hotter lol
That’s a good answer!
Well hobby men thinks it's hotter lol
Not just "think" it's hotter...KNOW it's hotter!

What's more erotic than suck, shoot, show, and swallow...ending with "I only do this for you" (wink). Sexiest thing I know of. (Snoball, instead of swallow, is not a bad choice either. It let's both partners share the kink.)
Not just "think" it's hotter...KNOW it's hotter!

What's more erotic than suck, shoot, show, and swallow...ending with "I only do this for you" (wink). Sexiest thing I know of. (Snoball, instead of swallow, is not a bad choice either. It let's both partners share the kink.) Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Yearssssssss agoooo had a BF who loved his cum so much that Snoballing was a event every time (o)(o)
I say ahhhh . Hahahaha .