Sex in a Storm

Today is making me remember the times that I've been out in the rain having fun with several female friends (not all at once). It's an amazing experience to walk outside into a hard rain with a woman and make love (or just have sex). It's something special to be eating a lady as rain pelts her naked body and she finally shudders thru an orgasm....getting a BBBJ and finally enjoying one another's body until both are exhausted, drained and drenched.
I LOVE that. Been way too long though!
Rain and thunderstorms make me very horny and wet. Its very romantic to me too. Just love kissing in the rain.
I remember one time...a long time ago....doing it outside one summer night, in the rain, on the home plate of a baseball diamond. Fun memory.
I have never experienced sex in the rain but I know I get extremely horny during thunderstorms... It's my favorite time to have a fuck fest!!!
Now this is what I'm talking about ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the rainy day sex athons!!!!!!
Nothing like some great love-makin' whilst the rain pitter-patters against the window...and even louder slurps!
Have better than an acre on the lake loaded with trees and benches. That was the last place I was able to indulge and..as the lakes are down you can likely not even recall when the last round of hard rain hit the lakes.
Love sex in the rain.

Love makin it rain inside too.
Something very unusual..... I called in at work to enjoy this weather. Never do I call in at work!
I'm a bad bad boy
In my line of work (construction) I would normally be off on a day like today. Perfect opportunity to get away from the house to play.

But since I'm doing a retail space in a Dallas mall, all I can do is check out the eye candy and hope Ze shops here......
Im hardcore... I sex while its hailing.
Im hardcore... I sex while its hailing. Originally Posted by addicted2U
That's hot!! Even better during a sever thunderstorm warning!
Wow. Arent you yummy.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-17-2014, 02:54 PM
I've had sex in the rain twice.

Once was on the roof of his brownstone where he had a patio set. Laid him back on the lounge and straddled him while the rain drizzled down over us. Thunder sure does muffle moans.

The other time was in Hawaii. Gawd I miss that place. The rain, if you get any, is usually warm and gentle. I LOVED to play in the rain, and well, one time, it lead to more. Sex in the rain is better when you aren't uncomfortably cold from the rain itself.

Now, to spend my lazy afternoon shopping...