Providers that vanish

• Maxim
  • 10-31-2015, 04:14 PM
Can't stand having a text convo with a provider about a appt then they just disappear, no return text etc, you would think some of these girls don't want the money, just say you can't accomadate or whatever the reason is, don't just vanish into thin air, at least be polite, sorry just had to vent
SOP for so many of them, and seems to be getting worse lately.... BD
Does seem to be getting worse....
Unfortunately, we're the only ones that see it as a problem
I think they have a couple of us they are trying to make an appointment with, and someone gets there first.
That is called bad TCB skills.
Just had that happen to me, made a appointment, was given a phone number and time Drove to Rochester and when I called she never had the curiosity to txt or even call back. No class and she been reviewed on her often.
If you bp shopping, realize many are being repped by pimp, or helper. You will be rack and stacked. I just think it us best to get a handful of steady providers that are realiable. My regulars, if they are not available, they dont answer at all, or say they will be available another time.
Shoot! Sorry Boy's maybe it's time to step out the box and upgrade! Get ya'selves new VP's on your Lists!
Can't stand having a text convo with a provider about a appt then they just disappear, sorry just had to vent Originally Posted by Maxim
Who u tryin to stalk so badly ?
  • Maxim
  • 11-02-2015, 11:37 AM
No stalking here Carlos, just asking for a little etiquette, when a provider says it's a go, and u drive 45 min in a rainstorm, lay cash down for a room, text her with a room #, and she goes mute it pisses you off. Just common courtesy would be nice. That was the first and last time I will ever deal with her. Lesson learned
Yeah! That really sucks Max!
No stalking here Carlos, just asking for a little etiquette, when a provider says it's a go, and u drive 45 min in a rainstorm, lay cash down for a room, text her with a room #, and she goes mute it pisses you off. Just common courtesy would be nice. That was the first and last time I will ever deal with her. Lesson learned Originally Posted by Maxim
I would be livid.