Old ASPD now without references

Providers ... Question, used to be on ASPD and references there but stopped hobbying because I was in a long term relationship that unfortunately just ended. Hard to get back in be all ask for references ... Been going to AMPs but would like to see an Indy, any advice?

Gracias!
Hey there, and welcome to Eccie.

My suggestion is to find a well-known, reputable, and newbie friendly provider in Dallas and get your reference that way. They'll want to screen you, of course. Every provider does her screening and reference-giving differently. Also, something to think about: some providers may remember you from ASPD days, so you might see if you can find any familiar names you've spent time with in the past.

Good luck and happy hunting.
Get on p411, welcome back
Welcome back .. I agree with P411
p411 it is..

I love your commercials, Man.. especially the Spanish ones, they are a trip.
p411 it is..

I love your commercials, Man.. especially the Spanish ones, they are a trip. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Bwahaha
Did you use a different name back then? Or this one?

Either way, you might be surprised on how many in general, are still around, they might be able to help you out a bit.
Welcome back baby I have found those very nice.
My phone is acting up
Try looking through this thread for some handles

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=aspd
There are always plenty "newbie" friendly ladies, including myself. Don't forget there are still some providers from ASPD. Good luck!