LEO taking advantage of Providers

I just finished reading of the OK cop that was sentenced for raping and assaulting women in low income area.

It occurred to me that they probably also take advantage of providers more often and that statistics is likely not reported in the news.

Do you guys feel there is a high likelihood providers are shaken down or taken advantage of when LEO interacts with them?
It is almost inevitable. Some people will seek positions of power and then abuse the power. I'm sure providers don't believe they can complain so they would certainly be targets.

I'm curious if any provider will tell experiences.
considering that almost all sexual battery is an outgrowth of power and opportunity, LEO is a main contributor... and like any other offender, he banks on the belief that his victim won't say anything..

the Oklahoma Cop cited is white, and his many victims are "economically disadvantaged" black women.. I don't know if race played a role or not, but given the lop-sided statistic, it's hard to argue his actions were race-neutral.

the Cop allegedly has (had?) a black girlfriend..
That would be a very annoying experience to get taken advantage off by a leo.
The piece of shit cop in question should go into General Population as far as I'm concerned. No one of us like cops, but we need them sometimes. He makes things harder for the guys that just want to do their job.